via Lobe Log
The US and EU are touting Iran’s currency woes as proof that sanctions are working, though it’s not clear to what end. The Wall Street Journal reports that the Western powers “are working on new coordinated measures intended to accelerate the recent plunge of Iran’s currency and drain its foreign-exchange reserves”:
The first [...]
- A Key Role for 1.8 Billion Youth in UN’s 2030 Development Agenda
- Establishing a Science & Technology Park is No Walk in the Park
- Forests, Food & Farming Next Frontier in Climate Emergency
- Producing Energy from Pig and Poultry Waste in Brazil
- Rules of War Widely Flouted, 70 years on: Red Cross
- Women Pastoralists Feel Heat of Climate Change
- Will Sanctions Undermine 1947 US Treaty with UN?
- Mexican Women Use Sunlight Instead of Firewood or Gas to Cook Meals
- GGGI GREENISM Online Magazine: Stories from GGGI Around the World
- Are Jair Messias Bolsonaro and Donald John Trump a Menace to the Planet?