via Lobe Log
When I was living in Cairo, the transition to winter was sometimes smooth. The beastly oven of summer changed slowly into a bearable fall of cool-warm. The fall moved from the cool-warm to a few weeks of cold, or at least what was cold to Egypt. These were smooth changes. It [...]
- High and Dry: Can We Fix the World’s Water Crisis?
- Balancing Green & Grey this World Water Day
- How Nature Can Quench Our Thirst & Bring Water Back to Our Ecosystems
- ILO Fails to Cut Ties with Tobacco Industry – Yet Again
- Achieving Universal Access to Water and Sanitation
- LDC GRADUATION: What it means for Bangladesh
- A Breath of Fresh Air in India
- Time to Resolve a Cursed Old Water Problem
- Map of Human Migration
- Will the Next War Be About Water?