Frustrated by the lack of interest in climate coverage by mainstream media, 15 young journalists on 4 continents want to bring a new collaborative approach to climate change journalism. This is a voluntary effort to both increase and improve reporting called the Climate News Mosaic (CNM).
Reposted by arrangement with Tom Dispatch
For connoisseurs, Barack Obama’s fundraising emails for the 2012 election campaign seem just a tad forlorn — slightly limp reminders of the last time ‘round.
Four years ago at this time, the early adopters among us were just starting to [...]
- Kidneys going cheap in poor estate community
- CTBTO’s Verification System Thwarts Nuclear Tests
- Survivors Speak Out to End Genital Mutilation
- Violence is a preventable disease
- UN Seeks Zero Tolerance for Female Genital Mutilation
- Rural youth can be tomorrow’s entrepreneurs
- Family Planning in India is Still Deeply Sexist
- Microcephaly Revives Battle for Legal Abortion in Brazil
- The Nuclear Deal Implementation Day: A Win-Win Agreement (part one)
- Women and Girls Imperative to Science & Technology Agenda