Frustrated by the lack of interest in climate coverage by mainstream media, 15 young journalists on 4 continents want to bring a new collaborative approach to climate change journalism. This is a voluntary effort to both increase and improve reporting called the Climate News Mosaic (CNM).
Reposted by arrangement with Tom Dispatch
For connoisseurs, Barack Obama’s fundraising emails for the 2012 election campaign seem just a tad forlorn — slightly limp reminders of the last time ‘round.
Four years ago at this time, the early adopters among us were just starting to [...]
- Deforestation Spawns Creeping Desert in Central Argentina
- Working To Honour Nelson Mandela’s Legacy
- U.N. Stays on Sidelines of Central African Chaos
- Bill Commits U.S. Diplomacy to Ending Abuse of Women
- Preserving Life in Cuba for When the Climate Changes
- Morocco Under Fire Over Women’s Rights Bill
- U.N.’s Post-2015 Agenda Needs a Triple Play
- Bringing Cameroon’s Marginalised to the Poverty Debate
- Gaza Returns to Donkey Days
- Iran Deal Looks Safe from Lawmakers’ Attack for Now