Frustrated by the lack of interest in climate coverage by mainstream media, 15 young journalists on 4 continents want to bring a new collaborative approach to climate change journalism. This is a voluntary effort to both increase and improve reporting called the Climate News Mosaic (CNM).
Reposted by arrangement with Tom Dispatch
For connoisseurs, Barack Obama’s fundraising emails for the 2012 election campaign seem just a tad forlorn — slightly limp reminders of the last time ‘round.
Four years ago at this time, the early adopters among us were just starting to [...]
- UN Principals call for solidarity with Rohingya refugees
- Ending Poverty in Next 13 years Means Boosting Resilience Now
- Press Freedom Groups Condemn U.S. Withdrawal from UNESCO
- Women: Major Drivers & Beneficiaries of Poverty Eradication
- New Villages Bloom in the Shadow of a Mountain’s Wrath
- Peace and stability must be restored in the Middle East and North Africa so as to alleviate poverty
- A Thorn in the Side of the Regime
- Driven to Extremes–How Poverty Fuels Extremism, and How to Help Africa’s Youth
- Migration: Making the Move from Rural to Urban by Choice
- The Road Out of Poverty Depends on Feeding Our Children Nutritious Food First