Frustrated by the lack of interest in climate coverage by mainstream media, 15 young journalists on 4 continents want to bring a new collaborative approach to climate change journalism. This is a voluntary effort to both increase and improve reporting called the Climate News Mosaic (CNM).
Reposted by arrangement with Tom Dispatch
For connoisseurs, Barack Obama’s fundraising emails for the 2012 election campaign seem just a tad forlorn — slightly limp reminders of the last time ‘round.
Four years ago at this time, the early adopters among us were just starting to [...]
- Student Struggle in South Africa Gains Momentum
- UN Extends Condolences on Passing of H.M. King Bhumibol Adulyadej of Thailand
- Innovate to Save Lives
- Social Unravelling
- Funding Inclusive Education for Children with Disabilities in Developing Countries
- Freedom of the Press Faces Judicial Harassment in Brazil
- Privatization the Problem, Rarely the Solution
- The New Urban Agenda: What Our Cities Can Be
- Freedom for National Good
- Changing Climate Threatens World’s Smallholder Farmers