Frustrated by the lack of interest in climate coverage by mainstream media, 15 young journalists on 4 continents want to bring a new collaborative approach to climate change journalism. This is a voluntary effort to both increase and improve reporting called the Climate News Mosaic (CNM).
Reposted by arrangement with Tom Dispatch
For connoisseurs, Barack Obama’s fundraising emails for the 2012 election campaign seem just a tad forlorn — slightly limp reminders of the last time ‘round.
Four years ago at this time, the early adopters among us were just starting to [...]
- Relief Organisation Urges Mandatory Funding for Humanitarian Appeals
- U.N. Security Council Takes “Historic” Stand on Killings of Journalists
- Humanitarian Crisis in South Sudan Continues to Worsen
- Opinion: Internet Should be Common Heritage of Humankind – Part II
- Sri Lankan Women Stymied by Archaic Job Market
- Opinion: Let’s End Chronic Hunger
- ACP Aims to Make Voice of the Moral Majority Count in the Global Arena
- The U.N. at 70: Drugs and Crime are Challenges for Sustainable Development
- Opinion: A Critical Moment to Fortify Nuclear Test Ban
- Laissez Faire Water Laws Threaten Family Farming in Chile