Frustrated by the lack of interest in climate coverage by mainstream media, 15 young journalists on 4 continents want to bring a new collaborative approach to climate change journalism. This is a voluntary effort to both increase and improve reporting called the Climate News Mosaic (CNM).
Reposted by arrangement with Tom Dispatch
For connoisseurs, Barack Obama’s fundraising emails for the 2012 election campaign seem just a tad forlorn — slightly limp reminders of the last time ‘round.
Four years ago at this time, the early adopters among us were just starting to [...]
- U.S., Russia, China Hamper ICC’s Reach
- Disasters Poised to Sweep Away Development Gains
- Gaza Under Fire – a Humanitarian Disaster
- Stunting: The Cruel Curse of Malnutrition in Nepal
- Food Insecurity a New Threat for Lebanon’s Syrian Refugees
- From Havana to Bali, Third World Gets the Trade Crumbs
- Creating a Slum Within a Slum
- U.S. Debating “Historic” Support for Off-Grid Electricity in Africa
- Spain: A Precarious Gateway to Europe for Syrian Refugees
- Indigenous Communities Say Education, Funding Key to Fighting HIV/AIDS