Frustrated by the lack of interest in climate coverage by mainstream media, 15 young journalists on 4 continents want to bring a new collaborative approach to climate change journalism. This is a voluntary effort to both increase and improve reporting called the Climate News Mosaic (CNM).
Reposted by arrangement with Tom Dispatch
For connoisseurs, Barack Obama’s fundraising emails for the 2012 election campaign seem just a tad forlorn — slightly limp reminders of the last time ‘round.
Four years ago at this time, the early adopters among us were just starting to [...]
- Trump’s UN Pick: “UN Could Benefit from a Fresh Set of Eyes”
- Lubna, Christian leaders visit Sir Bani Yas monastery
- Inequality (III): Less Employment… and More ‘Junk’ Jobs
- UN Meeting Says No to Anti-Muslim Hatred
- It’s Time We Get Serious About Organic Farming
- For a Cleaner World
- Cpec: Lessons from History
- Inequality (II): “It Will Take 170 Years for Women to Be Paid as Men Are”
- Why Institutions Are so Important for Growth
- Born Disadvantaged