Frustrated by the lack of interest in climate coverage by mainstream media, 15 young journalists on 4 continents want to bring a new collaborative approach to climate change journalism. This is a voluntary effort to both increase and improve reporting called the Climate News Mosaic (CNM).
Reposted by arrangement with Tom Dispatch
For connoisseurs, Barack Obama’s fundraising emails for the 2012 election campaign seem just a tad forlorn — slightly limp reminders of the last time ‘round.
Four years ago at this time, the early adopters among us were just starting to [...]
- Macron Likely to Diffuse Tensions as Independence Vote Looms in New Caledonia
- Norwegian Trade Union Boycott Israel
- Reflections on 2017 World Day for Cultural Diversity for Dialogue and Development
- A Grisly Tale of Children Falling Easy Prey to Ruthless Smugglers
- Ph Needs to Build, Build, Build – Not Burn – Bridges
- Somewhere along the Way, Something Went Terribly Wrong
- Kashmir: Hard Choices Only
- Unique Sandbar Coastal Ecosystem in Cuba Calls for Climate Solutions
- Bizarre Excuse to Not Stop Child Marriages
- Enhancing Equal Citizenship Rights in Education