Frustrated by the lack of interest in climate coverage by mainstream media, 15 young journalists on 4 continents want to bring a new collaborative approach to climate change journalism. This is a voluntary effort to both increase and improve reporting called the Climate News Mosaic (CNM).
Reposted by arrangement with Tom Dispatch
For connoisseurs, Barack Obama’s fundraising emails for the 2012 election campaign seem just a tad forlorn — slightly limp reminders of the last time ‘round.
Four years ago at this time, the early adopters among us were just starting to [...]
- UN Trade and Development Conference a “Big Win” for Multilateralism
- The Race for the White House Is Heating Up
- President of UN General Assembly Continues Push for Openness, Transparency
- Up the Creek
- Feed the Children
- The Human Rights Council adopts the Declaration on the Right to Peace
- Colombia Includes Gender Focus for a Stable, Lasting Peace
- Chronic Hunger Lingers in the Midst of Plenty
- Urban Land – a Key Building Block to Full Rights
- UN Pension Fund Claims its Assets are Safe, Future Secure