via Lobe Log
It was Eric Alterman who observed in The Nation a year ago:
If a Jew-hater somewhere, inspired perhaps by The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, sought to invent an individual who symbolizes almost all the anti-Semitic clichés that have dogged the Jewish people throughout history, he could hardly come [...]
- In India, an Indoor Health Crisis
- World Misses Its Potential by Excluding 50 Percent of Its People
- Opinion: Eco-efficient Crop and Livestock Production for Nicaraguan Farmers
- Newly Recognised Indigenous Rights a Dead Letter?
- Can Indigenous and Wildlife Conservationists Work Together?
- Opinion: Bridging the Gap – How the SDG Fund is Paving the Way for a Post-2015 Agenda
- Brazil Called upon to Block Genetically Engineered Eucalyptus Trees
- 42 Human Rights Groups Slam Indonesia’s Death Penalty
- Opinion: Reforming Mental Health in India
- Prominent Lawyer Defending the Poor Gunned Down in Mozambique