via Lobe Log
It was Eric Alterman who observed in The Nation a year ago:
If a Jew-hater somewhere, inspired perhaps by The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, sought to invent an individual who symbolizes almost all the anti-Semitic clichés that have dogged the Jewish people throughout history, he could hardly come [...]
- Organic Farming Taking Off in Poland … Slowly
- No Hope for AIDS-Free Generation in Uganda as Controversial HIV Bill is Signed into Law
- Zambia’s Cash Transfer Schemes Cushion Needy Against Climate Shocks
- U.S., Brazil Nearing Approval of Genetically Engineered Trees
- Churches at the Frontline of Climate Action
- Caregiving Exacerbates the Burden for Women in Cuba
- Karachi Residents Trapped Between Armed Assassins and Private Bodyguards
- OPINION: Violations of International Law Degenerate U.N.
- Stab in the Back for Painful Afghanistan Election Process?
- U.N. Commemorates World Humanitarian Day Paying Tribute to Aid Workers