via Lobe Log
The Washington Post‘s Greg Miller has begun a three-part series on the future of the Obama Administration’s counterterrorism drone strike program, which will include a “next-generation targeting list” (aka “kill list”) in the form of a “dipposition matrix”.
Though the White House, CIA, JSOC and ODNI declined comment requests, the article cites [...]
- Refugees Living a Nightmare in Northern Pakistan
- Malnutrition Hits Syrians Hard as UN Authorises Cross-Border Access
- U.S. Ranks Near Bottom Globally in Energy Efficiency
- Child Migrants – A “Torn Artery” in Central America
- Why No Vetoed Resolutions on Civilian Killings in Gaza?
- Do Not GM My Food!
- St. Lucia Builds Resilience to Drought and Flooding
- Caribbean Grapples with Intense New Cycles of Flooding and Drought
- As Winds of Change Blow, South America Builds Its House with BRICS
- India’s Cut-Rose Sector Pushes Past Barriers