via Lobe Log
The Washington Post‘s Greg Miller has begun a three-part series on the future of the Obama Administration’s counterterrorism drone strike program, which will include a “next-generation targeting list” (aka “kill list”) in the form of a “dipposition matrix”.
Though the White House, CIA, JSOC and ODNI declined comment requests, the article cites [...]
- Women’s Football Struggles for Equal Rights In Uganda
- Obama Mulling Broader Strikes Against ISIS?
- Israel, Hamas Set to Escape War Crimes Charges
- OPINION: International Relations, the U.N. and Inter Press Service
- Cuba Sees Its Future in Mariel Port, Hand in Hand with Brazil
- Dumping Ban Urged for Australia’s Iconic Reef
- War Veterans Planting for Peace in South Sudan
- UN AoC Focuses on Youth & Peace Building
- UNICEF Offers Psychosocial Support to Traumatized Children in Gaza
- Organic Farming Taking Off in Poland … Slowly