via Lobe Log
The Washington Post‘s Greg Miller has begun a three-part series on the future of the Obama Administration’s counterterrorism drone strike program, which will include a “next-generation targeting list” (aka “kill list”) in the form of a “dipposition matrix”.
Though the White House, CIA, JSOC and ODNI declined comment requests, the article cites [...]
- Q&A: AIDS-Free Future Means Fighting Homophobia
- Chilean Development Still Tied to Copper Mining
- Rafsanjani Shut Out of Iran’s Presidential Race
- Growing Peas and Greens to Maximise Water Usage
- Water Flows Again in the Valley
- Kariba Dispossessed Still Waiting for Promised Better Life
- SA’s Africa Day Awareness Lagging Behind
- Can South Africa Help Nigeria to Industrialise?
- U.S. Strategy on Water, Development a “Major Advance”
- Stressed Ecosystems Leaving Humanity High and Dry