by Jasmin Ramsey
Iran’s Foreign Minister Javad Zarif speaking to CNN’s Fareed Zakaria during an interview in New York last week:
ZAKARIA: Tell me first, do you still continue to hold that optimism on the basis of the – the discussions you had?
ZARIF: Well, the first [...]
Update: Both clips have been added to this post after the jump.
According to a Bloomberg Businessweek report, the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Gen. Martin Dempsey, made the following statements about Iran during an interview with CNN’s Fareed Zakaria:
- “It’s not prudent at this point to decide to attack Iran,” Dempsey said in [...]
- Rethink Food Security and Nutrition Following Covid-19 Pandemic
- Why Accelerating Implementation of AfCFTA Must Remain a Top Priority
- Nuclear Testing, Never Again
- Cover-up at the UN: You Scratch My Back & I’ll Scratch Yours
- Sustainable Tourism and Fisheries Key to Growth in Post-COVID Pacific
- The Goan Village Women Helping Mitigate Plastic Pollution by Making Eco-friendly Sanitary Pads
- ”Murder Most Foul” – the Death of Olof Palme
- India’s Test along the Line of Actual Control
- Are We Going from San Francisco?
- White House Fenced In: Trump, Within, Ploughs a Lonely Furrow