via IPS News
The world economy would bear substantial costs if the United States took steps to significantly escalate the conflict with Iran over its controversial nuclear programme, according to the findings of a Federation of American Scientists’ (FAS) special report released here Friday.
Based on consulations with a group of nine bipartisan [...]
via Lobe Log
By Mark Jansson
Although President Obama has another four years, he will surely continue to hear from Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin (Bibi) Netanyahu and a chorus of critics at home, that he has far less time to convince Iran to cooperate with the International Atomic Energy Association (IAEA). But the administration [...]
- Conservative Onslaught Undermines Gender Advances in Latin America
- A Cop Out at COP23?
- Why UN’s Global Compact on Refugees Must Address Needs of Young People
- Violence: Unending Woes of Indian Women
- IsDB and AfDB partner to boost agriculture and fight drought in Africa
- Violence Against Women is Fundamentally About Power
- Young African Migrants Reroute their Dreams
- Climate-Smart Agriculture in Vanuatu: Learning to Grow
- A Life Without the Threat of Violence for Everyone: Leave no One Behind
- Taxi Company Empowers Women on Mumbai’s Bustling Streets