via IPS News
The world economy would bear substantial costs if the United States took steps to significantly escalate the conflict with Iran over its controversial nuclear programme, according to the findings of a Federation of American Scientists’ (FAS) special report released here Friday.
Based on consulations with a group of nine bipartisan [...]
via Lobe Log
By Mark Jansson
Although President Obama has another four years, he will surely continue to hear from Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin (Bibi) Netanyahu and a chorus of critics at home, that he has far less time to convince Iran to cooperate with the International Atomic Energy Association (IAEA). But the administration [...]
- G77 Encourages Paris Club to Consider Addis Ababa Action Agenda for Debt Management
- The End of a Cycle ?
- Climate-Resistant Beans Could Save Millions
- Europe to Decide on Use of Mercury in Dentistry
- Nicaraguan Women Push for Access to Land, Not Just on Paper
- Soil: Keeping Nutrients in Food and Carbon in the Ground
- Leave No One Behind: The Right to Development
- Transgender Health
- Rethinking trade policy and protectionism in the Trump era
- A Deterrent to Regional Development