via IPS News
The world economy would bear substantial costs if the United States took steps to significantly escalate the conflict with Iran over its controversial nuclear programme, according to the findings of a Federation of American Scientists’ (FAS) special report released here Friday.
Based on consulations with a group of nine bipartisan [...]
via Lobe Log
By Mark Jansson
Although President Obama has another four years, he will surely continue to hear from Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin (Bibi) Netanyahu and a chorus of critics at home, that he has far less time to convince Iran to cooperate with the International Atomic Energy Association (IAEA). But the administration [...]
- Nicaragua’s South Caribbean Coast Improves Readiness for Climate Change
- Middle East, Engulfed by a ‘Perfect Storm’
- Caricom’s Energy-Efficient Building Code Could Be Tough Sell
- Civil Society: “Everyday Things Are Getting Worse” for Children in Yemen
- A Bit Bolshie
- Bannon Down, Pentagon Up, Neocons In?
- Marjia’s Suicide
- A Woman in China
- New Education Model Can “Achieve Much More,” Says Education Envoy
- Tensions in Cambodia Are Growing