via IPS News
The world economy would bear substantial costs if the United States took steps to significantly escalate the conflict with Iran over its controversial nuclear programme, according to the findings of a Federation of American Scientists’ (FAS) special report released here Friday.
Based on consulations with a group of nine bipartisan [...]
via Lobe Log
By Mark Jansson
Although President Obama has another four years, he will surely continue to hear from Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin (Bibi) Netanyahu and a chorus of critics at home, that he has far less time to convince Iran to cooperate with the International Atomic Energy Association (IAEA). But the administration [...]
- A Crisis Deepens in Libya but Where Are the Cameras?
- Migrants and Refugees Must “Have the Right to Have Rights” Says Jazairy of Geneva Centre
- A Restructured African Development Bank Plans to Meet Economic Challenges Facing Continent
- Father of Palestine’s Icon: Everyone is Blaming my Daughter
- Rohingya Children Draw Their Dreams: And It Looks Like Home…
- Oxfam’s Sexual Abuse Episode Must Inspire a Culture Shift
- Migrants Are Up Against Nicaragua’s “Containment Wall”
- UN Seeks Private Sector Leadership to End Violence Against Children
- Till Her Last Breath- Remembering Asma Jahangir
- Internet Freedom Rapidly Degrading in Southeast Asia