via IPS News
The world economy would bear substantial costs if the United States took steps to significantly escalate the conflict with Iran over its controversial nuclear programme, according to the findings of a Federation of American Scientists’ (FAS) special report released here Friday.
Based on consulations with a group of nine bipartisan [...]
via Lobe Log
By Mark Jansson
Although President Obama has another four years, he will surely continue to hear from Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin (Bibi) Netanyahu and a chorus of critics at home, that he has far less time to convince Iran to cooperate with the International Atomic Energy Association (IAEA). But the administration [...]
- Brexit and Ueexit
- Can Better Technology Lure Asia’s Youth Back to Farming?
- Least Developed Countries’ Vulnerabilities Make Graduation Difficult
- To Be Fixed, Europe Needs a Wrecking Ball
- Cotton Crisis
- Islamists and Secularists Adjust to Work Together
- Women’s Health Takes Center Stage at UN Population Awards
- Disagreement Continues Over Global Drug Policy
- Ethiopia-Eritrea: The Cry of the Imburi
- Let 5-year-old Sherry Tell You How Handwashing with Soap Saves Lives