via Lobe Log
by Farideh Farhi
From the looks of it, the second round of talks with Iran in Almaty, Kazakhstan was a complete failure, with both sides unable to even find a common language to begin a process of give and take. The sense I get is that the US side is rather [...]
via IPS News
The world economy would bear substantial costs if the United States took steps to significantly escalate the conflict with Iran over its controversial nuclear programme, according to the findings of a Federation of American Scientists’ (FAS) special report released here Friday.
Based on consulations with a group of nine bipartisan [...]
By Djavad Salehi-Isfahani
I have been less than a week in the medium-sized city of Neishabour, Iran, visiting relatives, and I can see no sign of a country hunkering for intensifying sanctions and looming difficult times. Sidewalks are full of shoppers and people seem to go [...]
- Drought Prompts Debate on Cuba’s Irrigation Problems
- Civil Society Under Serious Attack
- Journalists Face Unprecedented Violence
- Little England
- Toward a More Reflective Planet
- From Grexit to Brexit: Eurosceptics Claim their -Exit
- Will Brexit Have Political Ramifications at UN?
- Brexit – Perceptions and Repercussions in the Americas
- Women’s Cooperatives Ease Burden of HIV in Kenya
- The Brexit Shock – Now All Is Up in the Air!