via Lobe Log
by Farideh Farhi
From the looks of it, the second round of talks with Iran in Almaty, Kazakhstan was a complete failure, with both sides unable to even find a common language to begin a process of give and take. The sense I get is that the US side is rather [...]
via IPS News
The world economy would bear substantial costs if the United States took steps to significantly escalate the conflict with Iran over its controversial nuclear programme, according to the findings of a Federation of American Scientists’ (FAS) special report released here Friday.
Based on consulations with a group of nine bipartisan [...]
By Djavad Salehi-Isfahani
I have been less than a week in the medium-sized city of Neishabour, Iran, visiting relatives, and I can see no sign of a country hunkering for intensifying sanctions and looming difficult times. Sidewalks are full of shoppers and people seem to go [...]
- Africa Should Be at the Forefront of a Global Response to COVID-19
- UN Warns of an Impending Famine With Millions in Danger of Starvation
- Autocracy on the Rise: Should we Expect Military Spending to Follow?
- Overcoming the Digital Gap and Food Insecurity: a Complementary Target
- Sustainable Measures Help Farmers Script a Positive Story Amid COVID-19 Uncertainty
- G20 Puts More into Fossil Than Green Energy in Covid-19 Recovery Packages
- Millions of New Poor Are on the Way – Who Cares?
- Can Africa’s Third Industrial Development Decade Deliver?
- Q&A: Mro Indigenous Community Plea for Halt of Construction of 5-Star Hotel
- Not all 74 million Trump Voters Can be Racists