via Lobe Log
by Mitchell Plitnick
US Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel may have insisted that the latest sale of US arms to Israel sent a strong message to Iran, but the actual message was a bit more restrained. Hagel made a point of emphasizing that the arms sale reaffirmed the close ties between [...]
via Lobe Log
by Farideh Farhi
From the looks of it, the second round of talks with Iran in Almaty, Kazakhstan was a complete failure, with both sides unable to even find a common language to begin a process of give and take. The sense I get is that the US side is rather [...]
By Peter Jenkins
Joby Warrick and Greg Miller reported in the Washington Post on 8 April that White House officials are confident that Iran is not engaged in making nuclear weapons.
To those who follow closely the Iranian nuclear controversy this came as no surprise: it’s what the Director of National Intelligence has [...]
- Ensuring Biodiversity Now will Prevent Pandemics Later
- No Woman Should Ever Die Giving Life
- Innovation Is an Imperative – for Sustainable Food Systems
- Women are Often an After-Thought in a Humanitarian Crisis
- Politics, Profits Undermine Public Interest in Covid-19 Vaccine Race
- Kenya’s Adolescent Women Left Behind As More Married Women Access Contraception
- Education Post-COVID-19: Customised Blended Learning is Urgently Needed
- ‘Declare remittance as an essential financial service’
- Are the SDGs in Reverse Gear?
- How is the COVID-19 impacting climate action?