via Lobe Log
Further to Jim’s post on Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s explicit statement on Friday that Washington wants bilateral talks with Iran, are similar comments she made on Nov. 30 at the Foreign Policy Group’s “Transformational Trends 2013″ Forum:
QUESTION: Robin Wright.
SECRETARY CLINTON: Hi, Robin.
QUESTION: I want to ask you [...]
- Water Debt and Leaks Plague City Residents
- Remittances Buoy Up Myanmar’s Economy
- U.S. Congress Moves Toward Full Trade Embargo on Iran
- Insects, from Delicacy to Tool against Hunger
- New Effort Targets the Leading Killers of Children
- Neighbours View Sharif as Yoked to Personal, National History
- Cuban Agriculture Needs Young People
- Fresh Water “More Precious Than Gold” in Bangladesh
- Q&A: AIDS-Free Future Means Fighting Homophobia
- Chilean Development Still Tied to Copper Mining