via Lobe Log
Further to Jim’s post on Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s explicit statement on Friday that Washington wants bilateral talks with Iran, are similar comments she made on Nov. 30 at the Foreign Policy Group’s “Transformational Trends 2013″ Forum:
QUESTION: Robin Wright.
SECRETARY CLINTON: Hi, Robin.
QUESTION: I want to ask you [...]
- Nepal Landslide Leaves Women and Children Vulnerable
- World Bank Urged to Rethink Reforms to Business-Friendliness Report
- Threat of Hydropower Dams Still Looms in Chile’s Patagonia
- OPINION: Towards a Global Governance Information Clearing House
- How Midwives on Sierra Leone’s Almost Untouched Turtle Islands are Improving Women’s Health
- OPINION: Boosting Resilience in the Caribbean Countries
- Building Public Trust is a Key Factor in Fighting West Africa’s Worst Ebola Outbreak
- These Children Just Want to Go Back to School
- The Time for Burning Coal Has Passed
- U.N. Conference Set to Bypass Climate Change Refugees