via Lobe Log
Further to Jim’s post on Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s explicit statement on Friday that Washington wants bilateral talks with Iran, are similar comments she made on Nov. 30 at the Foreign Policy Group’s “Transformational Trends 2013″ Forum:
QUESTION: Robin Wright.
SECRETARY CLINTON: Hi, Robin.
QUESTION: I want to ask you [...]
- Sri Lanka’s Development Goals Fall Short on Gender Equality
- Kerry Brings Promise of 45 Million Dollars for Kenya’s Massive Refugee Camp
- Urban Slums a Death Trap for Poor Children
- Costa Rica’s Energy Nearly 100 Percent Clean
- Families in Quake-Hit Nepal Desperate to Get on With Their Lives
- Popular Nigerian Writer Headlines at Blockbuster World Voices Fest
- EU Calls for Paradigm Shift in Development Cooperation
- Opinion: Healthy Diets for Healthy Lives
- Israel Slammed Over Treatment of Palestinian Children in Detention
- Close to a Thousand Nigerian Girls Freed, Many Malnourished or Pregnant