via Lobe Log
Further to Jim’s post on Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s explicit statement on Friday that Washington wants bilateral talks with Iran, are similar comments she made on Nov. 30 at the Foreign Policy Group’s “Transformational Trends 2013″ Forum:
QUESTION: Robin Wright.
SECRETARY CLINTON: Hi, Robin.
QUESTION: I want to ask you [...]
- Farming Beyond Drought
- WHO Urges Govt’s to Raise Taxes on Tobacco
- Educating Children One Radio Wave at a Time
- In the New World Order, Asia Is Rising, Says Pakistan’s UN Envoy
- Post-Soviet Russian economic collapse
- Seize the Opportunity to Make Dhaka a Great, Modern City
- East Africa’s Poor Rains: Hunger Worsened, Crops Scorched, Livestock Dead
- Halting Sexual Exploitation of Children in Tourism, Mission Impossible
- Brazil’s Shipyards – Victims of a Failed Reindustrialisation Process
- Southern Africa’s Marshall Plan to Stop Voracious Crop Worm