via Lobe Log
Further to Jim’s post on Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s explicit statement on Friday that Washington wants bilateral talks with Iran, are similar comments she made on Nov. 30 at the Foreign Policy Group’s “Transformational Trends 2013″ Forum:
QUESTION: Robin Wright.
SECRETARY CLINTON: Hi, Robin.
QUESTION: I want to ask you [...]
- Opinion: The Middle East and Perpetual War
- OPINION: Europe Under Merkel’s (Informal) Leadership
- Gazan Fishermen Dying to Survive
- WHO Releases New Syringe Safety Policy to Prevent Disease
- Study Shows Shift in Level of Social Hostility Involving Religion
- All-Out War in Libya Predicted without Further Peace Talks
- Despite U.N. Treaties, War Against Drugs a Losing Battle
- Sometimes a Single Tree Is More Effective than a Government
- Families of ‘Desaparecidos’ Take Search into Their Own Hands
- Mobile Technology a Lever for Women’s Empowerment