by Mitchell Plitnick
With a 72-hour truce apparently holding in Gaza and Israel having ended its ground operation, now seems like a fair time to assess where things stand. Has anyone emerged from this war in a better position? Is there anything that can, at least in a cynical and Machiavellian sense, be [...]
- Intercontinental Energy Forum to Discuss Post-Covid Challenges
- Peace in the Middle East
- ‘Leave No one Behind’: How Inclusive is World Leaders’ Call to Climate Action?
- #TurnItAround: One Week to Mobilize for the Future
- Ecology is Economy – ‘We Need an Integrated Approach Between Lives and Livelihoods’
- Pushing the Reset Button will not Change the Game
- What UN Needs is a Cease-Fire Inside its own Security Council
- Why Is Women’s Leadership Not in the Headlines?
- Making State-Owned Enterprises Work for Climate in China and Beyond
- The Future We Want, The UN We Need