via Lobe Log
By Charles Davis
Senator John Kerry (D-MA) is rumored to be President Obama’s next pick for secretary of state, but the web history of one White House staffer suggests the president’s team may be concerned about his defense of Iran’s right to enrich uranium.
In June 2009, [...]
Goldberg is indignant that Aslan suggests, based on revelations about Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in WikiLeaks cables, that the boisterous president may not be as evil as many commentators in the West — particularly pundits, [...]
- Women’s Football Struggles for Equal Rights In Uganda
- Obama Mulling Broader Strikes Against ISIS?
- Israel, Hamas Set to Escape War Crimes Charges
- OPINION: International Relations, the U.N. and Inter Press Service
- Cuba Sees Its Future in Mariel Port, Hand in Hand with Brazil
- Dumping Ban Urged for Australia’s Iconic Reef
- War Veterans Planting for Peace in South Sudan
- UN AoC Focuses on Youth & Peace Building
- UNICEF Offers Psychosocial Support to Traumatized Children in Gaza
- Organic Farming Taking Off in Poland … Slowly