via IPS News
With President Barack Obama winning re-election, foreign policy analysts here are pondering whether his victory will translate into major changes from the rather cautious approach he followed overseas in his first term.
For now, speculation is focused primarily on the Middle East, the region that has dominated the international agenda [...]
- Has Trump pulled the trigger for World War III?
- How Feminists Have Catapulted Women to National Leadership Roles
- Fate of Earth Must Not be Decided by US & Fellow Nuclear States
- Women Clearing Bombs in Cambodia
- Trump’s First 100 Days: a Serious Cause for Concern
- Building resilient rural livelihoods is key to helping Yemen
- Reclaiming the Bandung Spirit for Shared Prosperity
- Bamboo Gaining Traction in Caribbean as Climate Savior
- Tracking Extremism
- May Does a Mahinda but Without Astrology