via Lobe Log
by Siamak Namazi
The United States Treasury has issued a new explanation for the shortage of medical drugs and equipment in Iran. They claim the Iranian government is intentionally trying to exploit the problem for political purposes. A senior US Treasury official recently pointed to just-released US International Trade Statistics (USITS) [...]
- Sanitation ‘Revolution': A New Pay-Monthly Poop Removal System
- Don’t Understand Clouds? But You Should!
- Investing in Zimbabwe’s Smallholder Farmers
- Is Wastewater the New Black Gold?
- Sweetened Research, Sugared Recommendations
- Discrimination Compounds Global Inequality: UN Report
- The vital link between forests and energy
- Water, the Great Enabler
- Cities: a Hub for Wastewater Innovation
- 2017 International Day for the Elimination of Racial Discrimination