via Lobe Log
Classifying political leaders as either “hawks” or “doves” obscures an uncomfortable truth: that the real debate between political rivals is rarely whether to go to war but rather with whom.
Case in point: a man interred in Israel on Monday, former Prime Minister and terrorist/resistance fighter Yitzhak [...]
- Poland Uses Ukraine to Push Coal
- In U.S., Black Preschool Students “Punished More Severely”
- When Not To Go To School
- U.N. Denies Dragging Its Feet on U.S.-Iran Visa Dispute
- Q&A: The Case for Cutting African Poverty in Half
- U.S. Foreign Aid Approach Is Outdated, Experts Say
- Ostracised and Isolated: Muslim Prisoners in the U.S.
- South Sudan Dictates Media Coverage of Conflict
- COLUMN: Gabriel García Márquez, the Story-Teller of the Country of the War Without End
- Civil Society Wants More Influence in New Development Agenda