via Lobe Log
By Leila Kashefi
As everyone knows, since the revolution of 1979, the United States and the government of the Islamic Republic of Iran (IRI) have been BEFs — best enemies forever. While the US occasionally offers its solidarity to the people of Iran and criticizes the regime’s human rights record, its [...]
via Lobe Log
To honor Iran’s civil rights movement and the democracy activists who bravely rose up in the summer of 2009, South African nobel laureate and human rights defender Archbishop Desmond Tutu sends a message (in English and Persian) to Iran’s leaders and the Iranian people. The clip above and the text [...]
- A Key Role for 1.8 Billion Youth in UN’s 2030 Development Agenda
- Establishing a Science & Technology Park is No Walk in the Park
- Forests, Food & Farming Next Frontier in Climate Emergency
- Producing Energy from Pig and Poultry Waste in Brazil
- Rules of War Widely Flouted, 70 years on: Red Cross
- Women Pastoralists Feel Heat of Climate Change
- Will Sanctions Undermine 1947 US Treaty with UN?
- Mexican Women Use Sunlight Instead of Firewood or Gas to Cook Meals
- GGGI GREENISM Online Magazine: Stories from GGGI Around the World
- Are Jair Messias Bolsonaro and Donald John Trump a Menace to the Planet?