by Erich Ferrari
via Sanctions Law
There is a lot of stuff going on in the world of sanctions today. First, the United States Department of the Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (“OFAC”) issued guidance both on the impact of Section 504 of the Iran Threat Reduction and Syria Human Rights [...]
- Refugees Living a Nightmare in Northern Pakistan
- Malnutrition Hits Syrians Hard as UN Authorises Cross-Border Access
- U.S. Ranks Near Bottom Globally in Energy Efficiency
- Child Migrants – A “Torn Artery” in Central America
- Why No Vetoed Resolutions on Civilian Killings in Gaza?
- Do Not GM My Food!
- St. Lucia Builds Resilience to Drought and Flooding
- Caribbean Grapples with Intense New Cycles of Flooding and Drought
- As Winds of Change Blow, South America Builds Its House with BRICS
- India’s Cut-Rose Sector Pushes Past Barriers