via Lobe Log
A recent incident reminded me of the strong emotions that underlie thinking about Iran by some officials and ex-officials in the United States and parts of Europe.
In this instance, an academic who had questionedwhether Iran’s safeguards agreement gives the International Atomic Energy Association (IAEA) a right to demand that Iran [...]
- FAO, WFP reaffirm their commitment to working for Zero Hunger in the Middle East
- One of the World’s Most Dangerous PIaces For Aid Workers
- An Inequality Beyond Wealth: Gaps in Women’s Health
- US Withdrawal from UNESCO: Abandonment of Principles
- To Eliminate Poverty, Better Understanding Needed
- What Do You Really Eat When You Order a Steak, Fish or Chicken Filet?
- Argentina’s Biodiesel Plagued by Commercial and Environmental Challenges
- UN Principals call for solidarity with Rohingya refugees
- Ending Poverty in Next 13 years Means Boosting Resilience Now
- Press Freedom Groups Condemn U.S. Withdrawal from UNESCO