via Lobe Log
by Sara Vakhshouri
Sanctions against Iran by the European Union and the United States, which aim to change Iran’s attitude toward its nuclear program, have increased pressure on its oil export and revenue. This resulted in the reduction of Iran’s oil exports from 2.2 million barrels per day (bpd) in late 2011 [...]
- COVID-19: Where to From Here For Efforts to Support Youth Economic Inclusion?
- STRONGER TOGETHER IN CRISES’ – EDUCATION CANNOT WAIT REACHES 3.5 MILLION CHILDREN AND YOUTH IN HUMANITARIAN CRISES WORLDWIDE
- The Growing Global Movement to End Outdoor Advertising
- Reform of the United Nations Organization
- CPTPP Trade Liberalization Charade Continues
- US-IRAN-CHINA: Travails of a Trilateral Triangle, and the Emergence of an Eastern Front
- COVID Crisis Challenges in People with Disabilities and Hansen’s Disease
- Understanding the Benefits of local Wetland Encourages Eswatini Community to Save it
- Where Do We Come From? What Are We? Where Are We Going?
- Building Resilience in Pacific Education