via Lobe Log
In the past few days there have been a string of reports regarding the harmful impact of sanctions on the Iranian population. Issues related to rising prices, the inability to import medicine for life threatening diseases because of financial sanctions and even life threatening pollution caused by domestically-produced gasoline, [...]
- A Pledge for Parity
- Is Desalination an Answer to the Water Crisis?
- We Must Take Care of Nature, Because Without Rain There Is No Fresh Water
- Restoring U.S. Aid Crucial to Avoid a Water Catastrophe in Gaza
- Why You Should Care About the Water Crisis
- UAE policy on access to justice is a shining expression of item 16.3 of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development on the rule of law
- Equal Citizenship Rights is Prerequisite for Elimination of Racial Discrimination says Chair of Geneva Centre
- High and Dry: Can We Fix the World’s Water Crisis?
- Balancing Green & Grey this World Water Day
- How Nature Can Quench Our Thirst & Bring Water Back to Our Ecosystems