via Lobe Log
In the past few days there have been a string of reports regarding the harmful impact of sanctions on the Iranian population. Issues related to rising prices, the inability to import medicine for life threatening diseases because of financial sanctions and even life threatening pollution caused by domestically-produced gasoline, [...]
- More Bang for Your Buck: Saving Lives by Investing in the Poorest
- China Drives Nuclear Expansion in Argentina, but with Strings Attached
- Working Toward a World Without Parkinson’s Disease
- Why Is International Human Rights Law Such an Easy Target?
- Any Way to Help Slow Down Climate Change… Individually?
- Sharjah named World Book Capital 2019
- Europe Stands by Caribbean on Climate Funding
- Putting the Spotlight on Women Migrant Workers
- Rural Poverty? Cooperatives!
- Global Devaluation of Work Drives Up Unemployment in Brazil