via Lobe Log
In the past few days there have been a string of reports regarding the harmful impact of sanctions on the Iranian population. Issues related to rising prices, the inability to import medicine for life threatening diseases because of financial sanctions and even life threatening pollution caused by domestically-produced gasoline, [...]
- Caregiving Exacerbates the Burden for Women in Cuba
- Karachi Residents Trapped Between Armed Assassins and Private Bodyguards
- OPINION: Violations of International Law Degenerate U.N.
- Stab in the Back for Painful Afghanistan Election Process?
- In Saving a Forest, Kenyans Find a Better Quality of Life
- India: Home to One in Three Child Brides
- A Life Reserve for Sustainable Development in Chile’s Patagonia
- TNT and Scrap Metal Eviscerate Syria’s Industrial Capital
- Can Land Rights and Education Save an Ancient Indian Tribe?
- Recurrent Cholera Outbreak in Far North Cameroon Highlights Development Gaps