via Lobe Log
In the past few days there have been a string of reports regarding the harmful impact of sanctions on the Iranian population. Issues related to rising prices, the inability to import medicine for life threatening diseases because of financial sanctions and even life threatening pollution caused by domestically-produced gasoline, [...]
- The Idiocy of Things Requires an “Information Habeas Corpus”!
- Can Poor Countries Combat Big Tobacco Too?
- African Leaders Make an Economic Case for Increased Nutrition Investments
- The Korean Peninsula Conflict: A Way Out
- Illiberal Democracy Rising
- A Jarring Anomaly of Society
- Achieving Universal Access to Energy; Africa Caught Between a Rock and a Hard Place
- When the UN Comes Under Heavy Fire
- A Balance Sheet for May 28
- The Price of Non-Governmental Growth