via Lobe Log
In the past few days there have been a string of reports regarding the harmful impact of sanctions on the Iranian population. Issues related to rising prices, the inability to import medicine for life threatening diseases because of financial sanctions and even life threatening pollution caused by domestically-produced gasoline, [...]
- Is the System Broke or Broken?
- The Waves of the Pacific Are on Chile’s Energy Horizon
- Models of Press Freedom
- World Celebrates 250 Years Since First Freedom of Information Act
- New Generation Aims to Plug Africa’s Research Deficit
- High-Level Defamation Cases Curb Critical Journalism
- On World Press Freedom Day, A View From Asia
- Could the UN be Doing More to Protect Journalists?
- Analysis: The Role of the Free Press in Sustainable Development
- Mideast: 1 in 3 Bribes to Access Basic Public Services