via Lobe Log
In an interview with BBC Persian, Treasury Undersecretary for Terrorism and Financial Intelligence David Cohen says that his department’s assessment is that reports published regarding serious and extensive shortages of medicine in Iran are exaggerated. He thinks the government of Iran is trying to portray a manageable problem as [...]
- Opinion: The End of the Greek Tragedy?
- Climate Commission Issues Blueprint for Low-Carbon Economy
- New Evidence on Hammarskjöld Crash Could Lead to Further Inquiry, Says U.N.
- Day One of Oslo Summit Urges Increased Funding for Global Education
- Putting the “Integrity of the Earth’s Ecosystems” at the Centre of the Sustainable Development Agenda
- Despite Scepticism, U.N. Hails Its Anti-Poverty Programme
- Opinion: Religion and the SDGs – The ‘New Normal’ and Calls for Action
- Opinion: Love & Mercy, the Croatian Way
- Financial Inclusion Key to Climate Risk Reduction for Zambia’s Smallholders
- Equality, a Hard Game to Win for Women Footballers in Argentina