via Lobe Log
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu pulled an “October surprise” out of his hat when he announced his Likud party would form a joint list in the upcoming election with Avigdor Lieberman’s fascist Yisrael Beiteinu party. This is more of a partnership than a merger, but it has profound implications.
via Lobe Log
Ari Shavit reports on his interview with former Mossad chief Efraim Halevy, one among several former Israeli intelligence and security officials who have infuriated Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu by making public statements against an Israeli strike on Iran. Halevy tells Shavit that his views about the threat that Iran poses to [...]
- The Economic & Humanitarian Catastrophe Threatening Pacific Island Communities
- The Changing Distribution of World Population
- Gains and Losses of Irregular Migration
- Forced to Flee. Displaced with a Dream. Time for Action.
- African Politicians Asked to Develop Legal Instruments to Fight Climate Change
- India’s Electric Mobility Needs Enabling Infrastructure to Pick up Speed
- The Adaptive Age: No Institution or Individual can Stand on the Sidelines in the Fight Against Climate Change
- Nature-Based Climate Solutions Opportunity for Latin America
- Travel Tourism Must Transform to Survive, Thrive
- Fostering Jobs, Entrepreneurship, and Capacity Development for African Youth: The Time for Disruption Is Now!