via Lobe Log
Classifying political leaders as either “hawks” or “doves” obscures an uncomfortable truth: that the real debate between political rivals is rarely whether to go to war but rather with whom.
Case in point: a man interred in Israel on Monday, former Prime Minister and terrorist/resistance fighter Yitzhak [...]
- Lack of International Action on Rohingya Crisis Called a “Disgrace”
- Role of the Fashion Industry in UN’s Sustainable Development Goals
- Innovation for Climate-Smart Agriculture Key to Ending Hunger in Kenya
- Austrian Elections: The Crisis of Europe Continues
- Cycles of Wealth in Brazil’s Amazon: Gold, Lumber, Cattle and Now, Energy
- Global Interfaith LGBTIQ Leaders Convene at UN for Expert-level Dialogue
- Good Men Should Not be Quiet Spectators in Sexual Assaults
- World Campaign to Clean Torrents of Plastic Dumped in the Oceans
- UN Migration Chief Ends Visit to Bangladesh as Bleak Picture Emerges of Rohingya Settlements
- Can Index Insurance Make African Farmers Climate-resilient?