via Lobe Log
Laura Rozen reports that the six world power negotiating team may not be revamping its package to be more generous with Iran as many were hoping (Russia has not even signed on to the new version yet) ahead of resumed talks which likely won’t take place until January.
- The U.N. at 70: A Time for Compliance
- Grenada Braces for Impacts of Climate Change
- Middle East Conflicts Trigger New U.S.-Russia Arms Race
- Peace Is Not a Boy’s Club
- Opinion: Arab Youth Have No Trust in Democracy
- New Anti-Terrorism Law Batters Cameroonians Seeking Secession
- Swelling Ethiopian Migration Casts Doubt on its Economic Miracle
- Kenyan Pastoralists Protest Wanton Destruction of Indigenous Forest
- Push to Privatise Education in Global South Challenged
- U.N. Committee Gets ‘Unhindered Access’ to Azerbaijan’s Detention Centres – But Is it Enough?