via Lobe Log
Laura Rozen reports that the six world power negotiating team may not be revamping its package to be more generous with Iran as many were hoping (Russia has not even signed on to the new version yet) ahead of resumed talks which likely won’t take place until January.
- Argentina and United Arab Emirates Open New Stage in Bilateral Relations
- Extremism Threatens Press Freedom
- Press Crackdown Is Likely to Worsen
- IPS joins in the call to enforce international law to protect journalists
- Women of Haitian Descent Bear the Brunt of Dominican Migration Policy
- Over $10 Billion in Aid Pledges at Syria Donor Conference
- After 20 Years, Nuclear Test Ban Treaty Still in Political Limbo
- “A Fair Day’s Wage for a Fair Day’s Work?”
- Europe is disintegrating while its citizens watch indifferent
- Cameron at large: Want Not to Become a Terrorist? Speak Fluent English!