via Lobe Log
Laura Rozen reports that the six world power negotiating team may not be revamping its package to be more generous with Iran as many were hoping (Russia has not even signed on to the new version yet) ahead of resumed talks which likely won’t take place until January.
- In U.S., Black Preschool Students “Punished More Severely”
- When Not To Go To School
- U.N. Denies Dragging Its Feet on U.S.-Iran Visa Dispute
- Q&A: The Case for Cutting African Poverty in Half
- U.S. Foreign Aid Approach Is Outdated, Experts Say
- Ostracised and Isolated: Muslim Prisoners in the U.S.
- South Sudan Dictates Media Coverage of Conflict
- COLUMN: Gabriel García Márquez, the Story-Teller of the Country of the War Without End
- Civil Society Wants More Influence in New Development Agenda
- U.S. Terror Suspects Face “Terrifying” Justice System