via Lobe Log
by Farideh Farhi
This Washington Post article about Iran and Hezbollah building networks in Syria in the event of Bashar al-Assad’s fall is certainly eye-catching. It’s also suggestive of Iranian shrewdness in trying to make the best out of every situation they face in the region.
Assad’s turmoil was supposed [...]
- Parliamentarians Study Nexus of Youth, Refugees and Development
- No Justice, No Peace for Yemeni Children
- Pope Francis Donates to FAO for Drought, Conflict-Stricken East Africa
- UAE Leading the Way on Shifting to Greener Energy
- Local Farmers and Consumers Create Short Food Supply Chains in Mexican Cities
- Lawmakers in Europe Want the UN to Debate a Parliamentary Assembly. When Will Governments Follow?
- Early Death in Russia
- Farming Beyond Drought
- WHO Urges Govt’s to Raise Taxes on Tobacco
- Educating Children One Radio Wave at a Time