via Lobe Log
by Farideh Farhi
This Washington Post article about Iran and Hezbollah building networks in Syria in the event of Bashar al-Assad’s fall is certainly eye-catching. It’s also suggestive of Iranian shrewdness in trying to make the best out of every situation they face in the region.
Assad’s turmoil was supposed [...]
- A Pledge for Parity
- Is Desalination an Answer to the Water Crisis?
- We Must Take Care of Nature, Because Without Rain There Is No Fresh Water
- Restoring U.S. Aid Crucial to Avoid a Water Catastrophe in Gaza
- Why You Should Care About the Water Crisis
- UAE policy on access to justice is a shining expression of item 16.3 of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development on the rule of law
- Equal Citizenship Rights is Prerequisite for Elimination of Racial Discrimination says Chair of Geneva Centre
- High and Dry: Can We Fix the World’s Water Crisis?
- Balancing Green & Grey this World Water Day
- How Nature Can Quench Our Thirst & Bring Water Back to Our Ecosystems