via Lobe Log
by Farideh Farhi
This Washington Post article about Iran and Hezbollah building networks in Syria in the event of Bashar al-Assad’s fall is certainly eye-catching. It’s also suggestive of Iranian shrewdness in trying to make the best out of every situation they face in the region.
Assad’s turmoil was supposed [...]
- Ethnic Violence in Ethiopia Amid Shadowy Politics
- Belgian City of Mechelen Embraces Integration
- Lobbying & Sponsorships at COP23 Corrupted Climate Talks
- Who Are Kenya’s Financially Excluded?
- Turkish Surveillance Invades Social Media Privacy
- Desperate Need to Halt ‘World’s Largest Killer’ — Pollution
- Beyond Piketty: on income inequality
- UAE bears treatment costs of 88 injured Yemenis in Indian hospitals
- At Climate Summit, Two Global Energy Alliances Emerge
- The World is Losing the Battle Against Child Labour