via IPS News
With President Barack Obama winning re-election, foreign policy analysts here are pondering whether his victory will translate into major changes from the rather cautious approach he followed overseas in his first term.
For now, speculation is focused primarily on the Middle East, the region that has dominated the international agenda [...]
- Two years on, Peña Nieto cannot brush off Ayotzinapa stain
- Leading Towards a Better World?
- Behind Closed Doors
- Canals Save Cambodian Farmers in Times of Drought
- Global South Address Sustainable Development Challenges
- Governments Band Together to Address Antibiotic Resistance
- The Right to Development at 30 Years
- Mexico City’s Expansion Creates Tension between Residents and Authorities
- The Lost Kids at Rome’s Termini Station: Child Migrants Exploited
- Population Growth Extremes: Doublers and Decliners