via IPS News
With President Barack Obama winning re-election, foreign policy analysts here are pondering whether his victory will translate into major changes from the rather cautious approach he followed overseas in his first term.
For now, speculation is focused primarily on the Middle East, the region that has dominated the international agenda [...]
- For the Rural Poor of Peru, the Social Agenda is Far Away
- A New Dawn for South Africa
- Demonizing OXFAM – Fair or Foul?
- New Technology Alone Won’t Halt Aflatoxin Menace, Experts Warn
- Must We Aim for Ending Corruption and Poverty?
- Migration Should Not be Politicized, Warns General Assembly President
- Inspiring Dutch Woman Lives for Bangladeshi Children with Disabilities
- Crowd-Sourced Data and a Mobile Phone Application Are Making Cities Safer for Women
- UAE Ministry of Energy, GE Power organise workshop to promote sustainable power
- THE IMPORTANCE OF BEING ASMA – Fragmented Memories