via IPS News
With President Barack Obama winning re-election, foreign policy analysts here are pondering whether his victory will translate into major changes from the rather cautious approach he followed overseas in his first term.
For now, speculation is focused primarily on the Middle East, the region that has dominated the international agenda [...]
- Sustainable Land Management, the Formula to Combat Desertification
- Trump is Here to Stay and Change the World
- IOM’s Director General Swing Praises Spain for Bringing 600+ Migrants to Safety
- Fertility Struggles More Open – and Shared on Social Media
- Ethiopia to Return Land in Bid for Peace with Eritrea
- Consumers and Private Sector critical in fighting droughts and land degradation, says UN
- Abu Dhabi Fund for Development earmarks USD 3 billion to support sustainable development in Ethiopia
- Brazil’s Agricultural Heavyweight Status Undermines Food Supply
- Now is Not the Time to Give up on the People of DRC
- Europe, Sharing the Love?