via IPS News
With President Barack Obama winning re-election, foreign policy analysts here are pondering whether his victory will translate into major changes from the rather cautious approach he followed overseas in his first term.
For now, speculation is focused primarily on the Middle East, the region that has dominated the international agenda [...]
- A Flood of Energy Projects Clash with Mexican Communities
- FILM: From Hamas Royalty to Israel’s Spy
- U.N. Climate Summit: Staged Parade or Reality Show?
- OPINION: Investing in Adolescent Girls for Africa’s Development
- ‘Breaking Silence’ on the Slave Trade
- Rattled by Russian Expansionism, Tashkent Looks East
- U.S. Bypasses Security Council on Impending Invasion of Syria
- OPINION: Say ‘No’ to War and Media Propaganda
- Salvadoran Farmers Stake Their Bets on Sustainable Development
- OPINION: Bishop Appeals to U.N. to Rescue Minorities in Northwestern Iraq