via IPS News
With President Barack Obama winning re-election, foreign policy analysts here are pondering whether his victory will translate into major changes from the rather cautious approach he followed overseas in his first term.
For now, speculation is focused primarily on the Middle East, the region that has dominated the international agenda [...]
- Economic Interests Harming Global Health: WHO Chief
- Natural Capital Investment Key to Africa’s Development
- Prickly Pears Drive Local Development in Northern Argentina
- Why Mainstreaming Biodiversity Is the Call for the Day
- Year of Judicial Accountability
- Is it in Europe’s Interest to Push Russia into China’s Arms?
- Humanitarian Summit: Too Big to Fail?
- Bangladesh’s Urban Slums Swell with Climate Migrants
- Species Loss, the Migration Hiding in Plain Sight
- Humanitarian Summit Aims to Mobilise Up to 30 Billion Dollars