By Mitchell Plitnick
Discussing his outspoken opposition to diplomacy with Iran, Republican Senator Mark Kirk said in a phone briefing for his supporters: “It’s the reason why I ran for the Senate, [it] is all wrapped up in this battle. I am totally dedicated to the survival of the state of Israel in the [...]
via Lobe Log
Renowned international relations theorist John Mearsheimer writes in the London Review of Books:
So what is going on here? At the most basic level, Israel’s actions in Gaza are inextricably bound up with its efforts to create a Greater Israel that stretches from the Jordan River to the Mediterranean [...]
This post originally appeared at Souciant.
Martin Dempsey is not a popular man in the halls of the Israeli Prime Minister’s office these days. The Chairman of the US Joint Chiefs of Staff incurred the wrath of Benjamin Netanyahu by pointing out the obvious: an Israeli attack on Iran would have dire consequences.
- Savagery of Rapes of Minors
- Mediterranean Migrant Arrivals Reach 40,944 in 2018; Deaths Reach 960
- West Africa Building Renewable Energy Sector Partnership and Capacity
- Senegalese Immigrants Face Police Brutality in Argentina
- Gaming Disorder: A New Disease Experts say is Hard to Diagnose
- Tackling Goal 8 and Modern Day Slavery through Technology
- EU Urged to Ban Early & Forced Child Marriages
- America First or America Alone?
- Finding My Migrant Voice
- Countries are Using Domestic Laws to Criminalize Health Care