via Lobe Log
Renowned international relations theorist John Mearsheimer writes in the London Review of Books:
So what is going on here? At the most basic level, Israel’s actions in Gaza are inextricably bound up with its efforts to create a Greater Israel that stretches from the Jordan River to the Mediterranean [...]
This post originally appeared at Souciant.
Martin Dempsey is not a popular man in the halls of the Israeli Prime Minister’s office these days. The Chairman of the US Joint Chiefs of Staff incurred the wrath of Benjamin Netanyahu by pointing out the obvious: an Israeli attack on Iran would have dire consequences.
- OAS Chief Calls for “Long-Awaited” Debate on Drug Policy
- OP-ED: Making Every African Child Count
- Q&A: “From Slaves to Generals and Rulers”
- Q&A: “I Feel Indigenous No Matter Where I Am and Where I’m Going”
- Heroin Dulls Hardships for Afghan Women
- Health Care for Immigrants Crumbling in Spain
- Multimedia Project Tackles LGBT Rights in Palestine
- Africa Leads Fight Against HIV
- Marrying Off South Sudan’s Girls for Cows
- Obama Narrows Scope of Terror War