By Mitchell Plitnick
Discussing his outspoken opposition to diplomacy with Iran, Republican Senator Mark Kirk said in a phone briefing for his supporters: “It’s the reason why I ran for the Senate, [it] is all wrapped up in this battle. I am totally dedicated to the survival of the state of Israel in the [...]
via Lobe Log
Renowned international relations theorist John Mearsheimer writes in the London Review of Books:
So what is going on here? At the most basic level, Israel’s actions in Gaza are inextricably bound up with its efforts to create a Greater Israel that stretches from the Jordan River to the Mediterranean [...]
This post originally appeared at Souciant.
Martin Dempsey is not a popular man in the halls of the Israeli Prime Minister’s office these days. The Chairman of the US Joint Chiefs of Staff incurred the wrath of Benjamin Netanyahu by pointing out the obvious: an Israeli attack on Iran would have dire consequences.
- Dubai 1977, Dubai Now
- Combating the Global Threat to Public Health
- CT made easy
- Transformative Adaptation to Climate Change
- Secret Companies Allow Corrupt Cash to Flood Key Real Estate Markets
- Autism in Bangladesh: Reducing Discrimination Through Innovation
- How a Devastating Hurricane Led to St. Vincent’s First Sustainability School
- A Special Learning Journey Cut Short
- Can the SDGs be financed?
- France Hosts Major Exhibition on Jamaican Music