via Lobe Log
Renowned international relations theorist John Mearsheimer writes in the London Review of Books:
So what is going on here? At the most basic level, Israel’s actions in Gaza are inextricably bound up with its efforts to create a Greater Israel that stretches from the Jordan River to the Mediterranean [...]
This post originally appeared at Souciant.
Martin Dempsey is not a popular man in the halls of the Israeli Prime Minister’s office these days. The Chairman of the US Joint Chiefs of Staff incurred the wrath of Benjamin Netanyahu by pointing out the obvious: an Israeli attack on Iran would have dire consequences.
- Obama Narrows Scope of Terror War
- Advocates Cheer Tightening of Extractives Transparency Standards
- Where Law Enforcement Goes Bad
- Indian Gov’t on Collision Course With Civil Society
- OP-ED: The Nexus Between Women and Development
- Life Terms Urged in Bangladesh Building Collapse
- Groaning Under Power Cuts, Scorching Temps in Pakistan
- Hungary Losing Its Best and Brightest
- Gazans Dying to Enter Israel
- OP-ED: A Global Goal on Gender Equality, Women’s Rights and Women’s Empowerment