By Gary Sick
via IPS News
NEW YORK, Nov 26 2012 (IPS) - I have never read a book quite like this. “Becoming Enemies” is the latest product of the indispensable National Security Archive, the Washington non-profit that has given new meaning to the Freedom of Information Act.
They not only use their [...]
In response to a worrying trend in U.S. politics Lobe Log has launched Iran Hawk Watch. Each Friday we will post on notable militaristic commentary about Iran from a variety of sources including news articles, think tanks and pundits.
*This week’s must read is “Obama’s Counterproductive New Iran Sanctions: How Washington is Sliding [...]
- U.S. Flag Can Be Seen Again in Cuba
- REDD and the Green Economy Continue to Undermine Rights
- Europe Dream Swept Away in Tripoli
- OPINION: Non-Violence and the Lost Message of Jesus
- After 53 Years, Obama to Normalise Ties with Cuba
- Anti-Gay Legislation Could Defeat Goal to End AIDS in Zimbabwe by 2015
- Kenya’s Economy Sees Growth at Top But No ‘Trickle-Down’
- Aboriginal Knowledge Could Unlock Climate Solutions
- UNIDO Development Initiative Gains Momentum in ACP Nations
- Cuba’s Reforms Fail to Reduce Growing Inequality