By Gary Sick
via IPS News
NEW YORK, Nov 26 2012 (IPS) - I have never read a book quite like this. “Becoming Enemies” is the latest product of the indispensable National Security Archive, the Washington non-profit that has given new meaning to the Freedom of Information Act.
They not only use their [...]
In response to a worrying trend in U.S. politics Lobe Log has launched Iran Hawk Watch. Each Friday we will post on notable militaristic commentary about Iran from a variety of sources including news articles, think tanks and pundits.
*This week’s must read is “Obama’s Counterproductive New Iran Sanctions: How Washington is Sliding [...]
- Opinion: American Exceptionalism on Child Rights
- Social Media Giant Unveils Internet Plan for Rural Africa
- G77 Ministers Call for UN Agency for South-South Cooperation
- The Global South Will Make Its Contribution to Fighting Climate Change
- Q&A: ‘We Need to do Development Differently in the Post-2015 Era’
- 10 Million at Risk of Hunger Due to Climate Change and El Niño, Oxfam Warns
- Brazil’s Expanded Climate Targets Frustrate Environmentalists
- The Spectre of Jobless Growth in India
- U.N. Continues Condemnation of Civilian Casualties in Yemen
- Honduran Fishing Village Says Adios to Candles and Dirty Energy