By Gary Sick
via IPS News
NEW YORK, Nov 26 2012 (IPS) - I have never read a book quite like this. “Becoming Enemies” is the latest product of the indispensable National Security Archive, the Washington non-profit that has given new meaning to the Freedom of Information Act.
They not only use their [...]
In response to a worrying trend in U.S. politics Lobe Log has launched Iran Hawk Watch. Each Friday we will post on notable militaristic commentary about Iran from a variety of sources including news articles, think tanks and pundits.
*This week’s must read is “Obama’s Counterproductive New Iran Sanctions: How Washington is Sliding [...]
- Water: A Defining Issue for Post-2015
- Urban Population to Reach 3.9 Billion by Year End
- On Sri Lanka’s Tea Estates, Maternal Health Leaves a Lot to Be Desired
- Saving the Lives of Cameroonian Mothers and their Babies with an SMS
- Experts Warn of Dire Consequences as Lake Victoria’s Water Levels Drop Further
- World Bank Reports Major Global Support for Carbon Pricing
- U.N. High-Level Summits Ignore World’s Political Crises
- ISIS Complicates Iran’s Nuclear Focus at UNGA
- Climate Change an “Existential Threat” for the Caribbean
- Biodiversity Offsetting Advances in Latin America Amidst Controversy