By Gary Sick
via IPS News
NEW YORK, Nov 26 2012 (IPS) - I have never read a book quite like this. “Becoming Enemies” is the latest product of the indispensable National Security Archive, the Washington non-profit that has given new meaning to the Freedom of Information Act.
They not only use their [...]
In response to a worrying trend in U.S. politics Lobe Log has launched Iran Hawk Watch. Each Friday we will post on notable militaristic commentary about Iran from a variety of sources including news articles, think tanks and pundits.
*This week’s must read is “Obama’s Counterproductive New Iran Sanctions: How Washington is Sliding [...]
- Mapping Kashmir
- A Disaster-in-Waiting
- Poorest Countries Have Progressed but Fragile Countries Lag Behind
- Conjuring Growth from the Trans-Pacific Partnership TPP
- The Humanitarian Clock Is Ticking, The Powerful Feign Deafness
- New and Old Vaccines Still Out of Reach for Many
- Least Developed Countries Still Face Significant Challenges
- The Caracas Crunch
- OPINION: Central America, Still Caught Up in the Arms Race
- Water Woes Put a Damper on Myanmar’s Surging Economy