By Gary Sick
via IPS News
NEW YORK, Nov 26 2012 (IPS) - I have never read a book quite like this. “Becoming Enemies” is the latest product of the indispensable National Security Archive, the Washington non-profit that has given new meaning to the Freedom of Information Act.
They not only use their [...]
In response to a worrying trend in U.S. politics Lobe Log has launched Iran Hawk Watch. Each Friday we will post on notable militaristic commentary about Iran from a variety of sources including news articles, think tanks and pundits.
*This week’s must read is “Obama’s Counterproductive New Iran Sanctions: How Washington is Sliding [...]
- Climate Negotiators “Sleepwalking” in Bonn
- The Nagoya Protocol: A Treaty Waiting to Happen
- OPINION: The Politics of Biodiversity Loss
- Despite Media, Rightwing Ebola Hype, U.S. Public Resists Total Panic
- OPINION: Europe is Positioning Itself Outside the International Race
- U.S. Revisiting “Broken” Workplace Chemicals Regulation Process
- Ebola Outbreak Threatens Food Crisis in West Africa
- Panama’s Indigenous People Want to Harness the Riches of Their Forests
- We Must Think of “Security” in New Ways
- U.N. Chief Condemns Expulsion of Human Rights Director from DRC