By Gary Sick
via IPS News
NEW YORK, Nov 26 2012 (IPS) - I have never read a book quite like this. “Becoming Enemies” is the latest product of the indispensable National Security Archive, the Washington non-profit that has given new meaning to the Freedom of Information Act.
They not only use their [...]
In response to a worrying trend in U.S. politics Lobe Log has launched Iran Hawk Watch. Each Friday we will post on notable militaristic commentary about Iran from a variety of sources including news articles, think tanks and pundits.
*This week’s must read is “Obama’s Counterproductive New Iran Sanctions: How Washington is Sliding [...]
- EU Calls for Paradigm Shift in Development Cooperation
- Opinion: Healthy Diets for Healthy Lives
- Israel Slammed Over Treatment of Palestinian Children in Detention
- Close to a Thousand Nigerian Girls Freed, Many Malnourished or Pregnant
- Video of Police Beating Black Soldier Sparks Protests by Israel’s Ethiopian Jews
- Opinion: The West and Its Self-Assumed Right to Intervene
- In India, a Broken System Leaves a ‘Broken’ People Powerless
- As Ebola Approaches Zero, Immunisation Gets a Boost in West Africa
- Q&A: “People Need to Be at the Centre of Development”
- Jazz as a Force for Peace and Freedom