By Gary Sick
via IPS News
NEW YORK, Nov 26 2012 (IPS) - I have never read a book quite like this. “Becoming Enemies” is the latest product of the indispensable National Security Archive, the Washington non-profit that has given new meaning to the Freedom of Information Act.
They not only use their [...]
In response to a worrying trend in U.S. politics Lobe Log has launched Iran Hawk Watch. Each Friday we will post on notable militaristic commentary about Iran from a variety of sources including news articles, think tanks and pundits.
*This week’s must read is “Obama’s Counterproductive New Iran Sanctions: How Washington is Sliding [...]
- Latin America’s Relative Success in Fighting Hunger
- Scores of Sri Lankan Tamils Still Living Under the ‘Long Shadow of War’
- Leaked Internal Documents Show U.N. Ignored Child Abuse
- First Dutch Town to Ban Trade in Nazi Gear
- Bahamas Builds Resilience Against a Surging Sea
- Relief Organisation Urges Mandatory Funding for Humanitarian Appeals
- U.N. Security Council Takes “Historic” Stand on Killings of Journalists
- Humanitarian Crisis in South Sudan Continues to Worsen
- Opinion: Internet Should be Common Heritage of Humankind – Part II
- Sri Lankan Women Stymied by Archaic Job Market