Reposted by arrangement with Think Progress
A top foreign policy adviser to GOP presidential contender Mitt Romney is highly active in a campaign on behalf of an Iranian anti-regime exile group designated as a foreign terrorist organization by the State Department.
Mitchell Reiss, the president of Maryland’s Washington College who also advised [...]
(Reuters) – The United States and its allies have up to three years to curb Iran’s nuclear programme, which has been set back by technical difficulties and sanctions, a senior Israeli official said on Wednesday.
Saying Iran remained his government’s biggest worry, Deputy Prime Minister Moshe Yaalon did not mention possible unilateral military strikes [...]
You can take the blogger out of Commentary, but you can’t take Commentary out of the blogger. So we learn from Jennifer Rubin, Washington Post‘s new neoconservative blogger. As recounted in our Daily Talking Points on Monday, Rubin had two big posts on Iran policy. In one of them Rubin actually [...]
There are two important pieces by Justin Elliott at Salon that are well worth checking out. They paint a picture — if you take both together — of a U.S. campaign against Iran, led by hawkish pro-Israel groups based on dubious information and as-yet unrealized predictions.
- No Country On Track to Ensuring a Better Future for its Children
- SDGs Corporate Tracker to Monitor Progress of UN’s Development Agenda
- Women Bear the Burden of India’s Water Crisis
- UN Accused of “Hypocrisy” Launching Equal Pay Day While Condoning Wage Discrimination
- Nepal’s Baby Export
- A Post-2020 Global Biodiversity Framework Aims at Reinforcing Efforts to Save World’s Ecosystem
- Zimbabwe’s Thin Line between Child Smuggling and Child Trafficking
- Generation Equality: Four Ways to Accelerate Progress
- Fiscal Policies For Women’s Economic Empowerment
- Mr. Ban Ki-moon begins second term in office as President and Chair of GGGI