by Mitchell Plitnick
Ron Dermer, the man who is rumored to be the replacement for Israel’s Ambassador to the United States, Michael Oren (who resigned today), has been compared to Karl Rove. The comparison is an apt one.
Oren, an academic who easily slipped into the role of Israeli Prime Minister [...]
- How Senegal is Providing Reproductive Health Services to those Who can Least Afford it
- Can Private Finance Really Serve Humanity?
- Electrification of Transport: A Challenge for Urbanised Latin America
- Toward a More Resilient Europe
- Providing an Education in Favour of Senegal’s Girls
- Miracle or Mirage? Gangs and Plunging Violence in El Salvador
- The Fuzia Story: Empowering Women Through the Fusion of Cultures and Ideas
- India’s Fisheries: Past, Present, and Future
- On World Youth Skills Day, Don’t Forget the Importance of Soft Skills
- Heifer Nepal Farmers Persevere During COVID-19 Pandemic