On January 11th, 11 years to the day after the Bush administration opened itsnotorious prison at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, Zero Dark Thirty, Kathryn Bigelow’s deeply flawed movie about the hunt for Osama bin Laden, opens nationwide. The filmmakers and distributors are evidently ignorant of [...]
- Worrying about Fake News Has Become All the Rage
- No Trace of the Nicaraguan Interoceanic Canal
- How to Undermine Democracy – Curtail Civil Society Rights
- No One is Left Behind
- Long Way to Go for Indigenous Rights Protection
- Indigenous Peoples – Best Allies or Worst Enemies?
- With an Eye on Electoral Violence, Kenya Keeps Tight Rein on Media
- Has Trump pulled the trigger for World War III?
- How Feminists Have Catapulted Women to National Leadership Roles
- Fate of Earth Must Not be Decided by US & Fellow Nuclear States