via Lobe Log
A group of 24 former officials and experts are urging President Obama to revise the US’s approach to preventing an Iranian nuclear weapon through revamped diplomacy. Neither sanctions nor war will guarantee a protracted solution to the impasse over Iran’s controversial program, they write, making a mutually acceptable deal the most [...]
- Education, a Building Block for Sustainable Peace
- Chilean President’s Apology to the Mapuche People Considered “Insufficient”
- Did Arab Coalition Threaten to Pull Out of UN in Protest?
- More Bang for Your Buck: Saving Lives by Investing in the Poorest
- China Drives Nuclear Expansion in Argentina, but with Strings Attached
- Working Toward a World Without Parkinson’s Disease
- Why Is International Human Rights Law Such an Easy Target?
- Any Way to Help Slow Down Climate Change… Individually?
- Sharjah named World Book Capital 2019
- Europe Stands by Caribbean on Climate Funding