via Lobe Log
A group of 24 former officials and experts are urging President Obama to revise the US’s approach to preventing an Iranian nuclear weapon through revamped diplomacy. Neither sanctions nor war will guarantee a protracted solution to the impasse over Iran’s controversial program, they write, making a mutually acceptable deal the most [...]
- Nuclear Deal with Iran Likely to Enhance U.S. Regional Leverage
- Latin America at a Climate Crossroads
- U.N. Pushes Climate-Smart Agriculture – But Are the Farmers Willing to Change?
- As Uganda Heats Up, Pests and Disease Flourish to Attack its Top Export Crop
- Pushing for Cities to Take Lead on Climate Change
- U.N. Launches Ambitious Humanitarian Plan for Gaza
- Tackling Climate Change and Promoting Development: A “Win-Win”
- Will the Upcoming Climate Summit Be Another Talkathon?
- OPINION: A Climate Summit to Spark Action
- U.S. Ground Troops Possible in Anti-ISIS Battle