by Wayne White
Former General Khalifa Haftar’s (or Hiftar’s) eastern-based military challenge against parliamentary Islamists and armed Muslim extremists continues to spark more violence. Meanwhile, government authority in the capital of Tripoli has practically disintegrated with two rival prime ministers and a parliament bitterly split between Islamists and more secular elements. Amidst [...]
- Ensuring Biodiversity Now will Prevent Pandemics Later
- No Woman Should Ever Die Giving Life
- Innovation Is an Imperative – for Sustainable Food Systems
- Women are Often an After-Thought in a Humanitarian Crisis
- Politics, Profits Undermine Public Interest in Covid-19 Vaccine Race
- Kenya’s Adolescent Women Left Behind As More Married Women Access Contraception
- Education Post-COVID-19: Customised Blended Learning is Urgently Needed
- ‘Declare remittance as an essential financial service’
- Are the SDGs in Reverse Gear?
- How is the COVID-19 impacting climate action?