How Many Years Will It Be?
by Andrew J. Bacevich
via Tom Dispatch
For well over a decade now the United States has been “a nation at war.” Does that war have a name?
It did at the outset. After 9/11, George W. Bush’s administration wasted no time in [...]
- The Climate Crisis Disrupts the Education of 40 Million Children Every Year
- Energy Efficiency Is Law in Chile but Concrete Progress Is Slow in Coming
- Climate Change Meets Conflict Pushing Millions of Children in Ethiopia Out of School
- We Indigenous Peoples are Rights-Holders, not Stakeholders
- Europe and the Refugee Crisis: It’s all About Tackling Racism & Discrimination
- The Paradox of Powerless Superpowers Versus the Plight & Power of the Ukrainian People
- To Achieve Human Rights, Start with Food
- Corruption: Europe Doing Nothing – Part II
- Toward Free Education for All Children – Momentum Building to Expand the Right to Millions
- COP15: Shift in Societal Values Needed to Address Biodiversity Loss