via Lobe Log
The crisis affecting Mali and southern Algeria is only the latest phase in a long pattern of conflict. The often nomadic Saharan Tuareg, with populations spreading far beyond northern Mali, have never had a stable relationship with the more settled populations to the south. They have been in rebellion or on [...]
- Ethiopia to Return Land in Bid for Peace with Eritrea
- Brazil’s Agricultural Heavyweight Status Undermines Food Supply
- Now is Not the Time to Give up on the People of DRC
- Europe, Sharing the Love?
- UAE drives discussion at annual UN Conference on rights of People of Determination
- IOM Urges Restraint, Calls for Protection of Migrants in Hodeidah Operation
- You Are More Powerful than You Think!
- Is there Gender Parity & Reverse Sexual Harassment at UN?
- Farmers from Central America and Brazil Join Forces to Live with Drought
- From Fake News to a Fake Death