via Lobe Log
By Wayne White
It is probably inaccurate to take the State Department to task in isolation as having made the decision to delist the Mujahadeen-e Khalq (MEK) from the US foreign terrorist organizations (FTO) list. State is the cabinet department that must officially announce (or take formal action related to the [...]
The earth reportedly shook as two Iranian naval boats approached the Suez Canal on Monday morning. For the U.S., though, the building tension over the (delayed, for now) passage could result in diplomatic, not literal, earthquakes.
When the news was first announced last week that the two warships would pass through the canal, Israeli reaction [...]
- At the intersection of conflict, climate change and energy access
- U. S. Backing for Heated Tobacco Products Triggers Misrepresentation
- Asia-Pacific Region Falters on UN Development Goals
- Dignity & Strength for Venezuelan Refugees & Migrants in Colombia
- The Storm is Over, But in Southern Africa, Cyclone Idai Continues to Rage for Women and Girls
- Cities of Light are Providing Safe Havens to Refugees
- Burmese Muslims: Still looking for a permanent home!
- The Forgotten Migrants of Central America
- Uganda’s Rare Tree Climbing Lions and Endangered Primates Threatened By Climate Change
- An Uncertain Future for Palestinian Refugees