via Lobe Log
by Farideh Farhi
This Washington Post article about Iran and Hezbollah building networks in Syria in the event of Bashar al-Assad’s fall is certainly eye-catching. It’s also suggestive of Iranian shrewdness in trying to make the best out of every situation they face in the region.
Assad’s turmoil was supposed [...]
- Bolivia’s School Meals All About Good Habits and Eating Local
- Congolese Citizens Forced to Pay for Police, Protection Services
- From the Mountains to the Sea, Timorese Women Fight for More
- The 15 Journalists Putting Women’s Rights on the Front Page
- Opinion: A Legally-Binding Treaty to Prohibit Nuclear Weapons
- In India, an Indoor Health Crisis
- World Misses Its Potential by Excluding 50 Percent of Its People
- Opinion: Eco-efficient Crop and Livestock Production for Nicaraguan Farmers
- Newly Recognised Indigenous Rights a Dead Letter?
- Can Indigenous and Wildlife Conservationists Work Together?