by Djavad Salehi-Isfahani
Iranian President Hassan Rouhani was elected to office largely on his promise to lift the economy out if its deepest recession since the Iran-Iraq war. One year later, evidence of a recovery is hard to find, but he has achieved a few significant accomplishments.
- ‘Declare remittance as an essential financial service’
- Are the SDGs in Reverse Gear?
- How is the COVID-19 impacting climate action?
- Crisis Hits Oil Industry and Energy Transition Alike
- Unite Behind Environmental Science: Transforming Values and Behaviour is as Important as Restoring Global Ecosystems
- Biological Diversity is Fundamental to Human Health
- Internal Migration: A Literary/Historical View
- COVID-19: Global Supply Chain Resilience Relies on Soap & Water for Workers
- Why More Must be Done to Fight Bogus COVID-19 Cure Claims
- COVID-19 Pandemic and the Pacific Islands