It was sometimes lonely to be the only doctor in a remote province during Mozambique’s 17-years-long civil war. But mostly Father Aldo Marchesini was too busy.
With a community radio reporter and a team of doctors, Knight Health Fellow Mercedes Sayagues visits five rural clinics in the remote Mueda district, Cabo Delgado province, Mozambique.
- UN Cuba Embargo Vote: United States Abstains for First Time
- Funding Lags to Combat Land Degradation
- Stronger Collaboration for Greater Energy Access in Asia Pacific
- Cuba’s Fish Farming Industry Seeks to Double Output by 2030
- UN Must Fight Tax Evasion, Says UN Expert
- Kenya Greens Drylands to Combat Land Degradation
- Climate Deal on HFCs
- Amal Al Qubaisi Stresses Importance of Parliamentarians’ Role in Protecting National Sovereignty
- The Lankan Example
- Social Media Becomes Mugabe’s Nightmare