Currently viewing the tag: "Mozambique"
Continue Reading →
With a community radio reporter and a team of doctors, Knight Health Fellow Mercedes Sayagues visits five rural clinics in the remote Mueda district, Cabo Delgado province, Mozambique.
- What We Can Learn from Child Soldiers
- Turkey Walks a Tightrope over Crimea
- Stateless in Nepal
- A Matter of Life and Death
- Women Turn Potatoes into Gold in Zimbabwe’s Cities
- Gazans Find Tuneful Resistance
- Pakistani Women Hit Hurdles in Medical Profession
- Congress Pressured on Multinational Corporate Accountability
- Gun Violence Darkens Political Unrest in Venezuela
- Dangerous Combo: Violence in Pregnancy and HIV in South Africa