It was sometimes lonely to be the only doctor in a remote province during Mozambique’s 17-years-long civil war. But mostly Father Aldo Marchesini was too busy.
With a community radio reporter and a team of doctors, Knight Health Fellow Mercedes Sayagues visits five rural clinics in the remote Mueda district, Cabo Delgado province, Mozambique.
- Caribbean Scientists Work to Limit Climate Impact on Marine Environment
- Climate-Smart Agriculture – From Tanzania to Vietnam
- The UN Needs to Bring Parliamentarians on Board
- Multilateralism, Key Element in Promoting the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development
- 20 Million People Could ‘Starve to Death’ in Next Six Months
- Marching for a Green and Just Future
- Kenya Is Doing Its Part to Battle Drought, We Must Too
- Indigenous Women: The Frontline Protectors of the Environment
- Informal Labour, Another Wall Faced by Migrants in Latin America
- New Generation Rallies to Climate Cause in Trinidad