It was sometimes lonely to be the only doctor in a remote province during Mozambique’s 17-years-long civil war. But mostly Father Aldo Marchesini was too busy.
With a community radio reporter and a team of doctors, Knight Health Fellow Mercedes Sayagues visits five rural clinics in the remote Mueda district, Cabo Delgado province, Mozambique.
- Bangladeshi Migrants Risk High Seas and Smugglers to Escape Poverty
- U.N. Chief Seeks Equity in Paris Climate Change Pact
- Black Women in the Americas Launch Decade of Struggle
- U.S. Urged to Ramp up Aid for Agent Orange Clean-Up Efforts in Vietnam
- U.S. Supreme Court Deals Blow to Obama’s Emissions Cuts
- Opinion: “Slight Deceleration” in G20 Trade Restrictions but Continued Vigilance Needed
- Afghanistan: No Place for Children
- Opinion: The ACP at 40 – Repositioning as a Global Player
- Rome March Celebrates Pope’s Call for Urgent Climate Action
- High Hopes in Iran as Nuclear Talks Head Into Final Round