It was sometimes lonely to be the only doctor in a remote province during Mozambique’s 17-years-long civil war. But mostly Father Aldo Marchesini was too busy.
With a community radio reporter and a team of doctors, Knight Health Fellow Mercedes Sayagues visits five rural clinics in the remote Mueda district, Cabo Delgado province, Mozambique.
- Merkel Under Pressure for Refugee Policy in Germany
- Five Key G20 Powers Break Promise to Help Tackle Corruption
- Netherlands to Host Global Centre of Excellence on Climate Adaptation
- UN Declares War on Ocean Plastic
- Unleashing the Power of the Private Sector
- Choosing to Breathe Clean Air
- Humankind’s Ability to Feed Itself, Now in Jeopardy
- The Rise of One-Person Households
- Shrinking and Darkening, the Plight of Kashmir’s Dying Lakes
- Trump Marks the End of a Cycle