It was sometimes lonely to be the only doctor in a remote province during Mozambique’s 17-years-long civil war. But mostly Father Aldo Marchesini was too busy.
With a community radio reporter and a team of doctors, Knight Health Fellow Mercedes Sayagues visits five rural clinics in the remote Mueda district, Cabo Delgado province, Mozambique.
- Ships Bring Your Coffee, Snack and TV Set, But Also Pests and Diseases
- The Chinese trail
- Drug killings an international issue now
- Smart Technologies Key to Youth Involvement in Agriculture
- Concern over Profit-Oriented Approach to Biodiversity in Latin America
- US, EU Accused of Paying Lip Service to Global Arms Treaty
- Policing the ‘moral police’
- Breaking the Silence on Gender-Blind Transport
- Refugees’ return
- Uruguay’s Victory over Philip Morris: a Win for Tobacco Control and Public Health