It was sometimes lonely to be the only doctor in a remote province during Mozambique’s 17-years-long civil war. But mostly Father Aldo Marchesini was too busy.
With a community radio reporter and a team of doctors, Knight Health Fellow Mercedes Sayagues visits five rural clinics in the remote Mueda district, Cabo Delgado province, Mozambique.
- Nations Most at Risk have Least Familiarity with Term “Climate Change”
- One Tune, Different Hymns – Tackling Climate Change in South Africa
- Obama Seeks August Deadline for End to South Sudan War
- Digital Era Here to Stay in Argentina’s Classrooms
- Kenya’s Climate Change Bill Aims to Promote Low Carbon Growth
- Key Constituencies Call for Inclusion in Nepal’s Draft Constitution
- Opinion: Developing Nations Set to Challenge Rich Ahead of SDG Summit
- U.N. Leads Youth Battling Intolerance, Racism and Extremism
- Obama Walks Fine Line in Kenya on LGBTI Rights
- Multilingualism Opens Doors to the World