It was sometimes lonely to be the only doctor in a remote province during Mozambique’s 17-years-long civil war. But mostly Father Aldo Marchesini was too busy.
With a community radio reporter and a team of doctors, Knight Health Fellow Mercedes Sayagues visits five rural clinics in the remote Mueda district, Cabo Delgado province, Mozambique.
- UNFPA Funding Cuts Threaten Women’s Health in Poorer Nations
- Mapping Kashmir
- A Disaster-in-Waiting
- Poorest Countries Have Progressed but Fragile Countries Lag Behind
- Conjuring Growth from the Trans-Pacific Partnership TPP
- The Humanitarian Clock Is Ticking, The Powerful Feign Deafness
- New and Old Vaccines Still Out of Reach for Many
- Least Developed Countries Still Face Significant Challenges
- The Caracas Crunch
- OPINION: Central America, Still Caught Up in the Arms Race