By Gareth Porter
via IPS News
Iran has again offered to halt its enrichment of uranium to 20 percent, which the United States has identified as its highest priority in the nuclear talks, in return for easing sanctions against Iran, according to Iran’s permanent representative to the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA).
Ali Asghar [...]
News media reported last week that Iran had flatly refused the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) access to its Parchin military test facility, based on a statement to reporters by IAEA Deputy Director General, Herman Nackaerts, that “We could not get access”.
Now, however, both explicit statements on the issue by the Iranian Ambassador to [...]
- Can Drought Be Prevented? Slovakia Aims to Try
- Argentina Continues to Seek Truth and Justice, Despite the Hurdles
- Left Behind: Families of Migrants Wait in Limbo
- Reinstating the Death Penalty a Violation of International Law
- Greening Economic Growth
- Address the Prime Concerns
- UN Migration Agency Appeals for USD 1.4 Billion to Help over 80 Million People in 50 Countries
- “The Situation in Jerusalem Is a Textbook Case of Multi-Faceted and Cross-Cutting Violations of Human Rights” Idriss Jazairy
- Groups Condemn U.S. Cuts to Palestinian Refugee Agency
- Davos: a Tale of Two Mountains