via Lobe Log
The grandfather of the 16-year-old American-Yemeni boy who was killed by a CIA drone strike in Yemen last year is suing 4 US officials, including Defense Secretary Leon Panetta and Former CIA Director David Petraeus, over his son and grandson’s deaths.
The father of the Colorado-born Abdulrahman al Awlaki’s was an al [...]
- How Senegal is Providing Reproductive Health Services to those Who can Least Afford it
- Can Private Finance Really Serve Humanity?
- Electrification of Transport: A Challenge for Urbanised Latin America
- Toward a More Resilient Europe
- Providing an Education in Favour of Senegal’s Girls
- Miracle or Mirage? Gangs and Plunging Violence in El Salvador
- The Fuzia Story: Empowering Women Through the Fusion of Cultures and Ideas
- India’s Fisheries: Past, Present, and Future
- On World Youth Skills Day, Don’t Forget the Importance of Soft Skills
- Heifer Nepal Farmers Persevere During COVID-19 Pandemic