via Lobe Log
President Obama’s re-election last month raised hopes that the US government would at last be in a position, politically, to work with Iran towards a negotiated settlement centred on confidence-building and the provisions of the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT). This was the basis of the understanding reached this April in Istanbul. It was therefore [...]
- Against All the Odds: Maternity and Mortality in Afghanistan
- OPINION: Free Scotland, Nuclear-Free Scotland
- Blue Halo: A Conservation Flagship, or Death Knell for Fishermen?
- Panama Turns to Biofortification of Crops to Build Food Security
- For These Asylum Seekers, the Journey Ends Where it Began
- World Bank Tribunal Weighs Final Arguments in El Salvador Mining Dispute
- Declining Majority Still Supports “Active” U.S. Role in World Affairs
- A Flood of Energy Projects Clash with Mexican Communities
- FILM: From Hamas Royalty to Israel’s Spy
- U.N. Climate Summit: Staged Parade or Reality Show?