via Lobe Log
President Obama’s re-election last month raised hopes that the US government would at last be in a position, politically, to work with Iran towards a negotiated settlement centred on confidence-building and the provisions of the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT). This was the basis of the understanding reached this April in Istanbul. It was therefore [...]
- Climate Refugees and a Collapsing City
- From Darkness to Light: Dramatic Rescue of Tanzanian Miners Trapped 41 Days in Rubble
- Did Argentina’s Elections Mark Start of Shift to the Right in South America?
- Africa’s Climate Change Funding May Hit 100 Billion by Mid-Century
- Children Extremely Vulnerable to Climate Change, Warns UNICEF
- Not Yet Curtains for BRICs
- Hunger Heralds Climate Change’s Arrival in Botswana
- Gay Rights Activists Hope for The Pope’s Blessings in Uganda
- Searching for Nutrition in South Africa’s Food Maze
- Analysis: Are Young People the Answer to Africa’s Food Security?