via Lobe Log
Gary Sick, who served as an Iran specialist on the National Security Council staffs of Presidents Ford, Carter and Reagan, speaks to Foreign Affairs editor Gideon Rose about an article that he wrote for the magazine in 1987, which still holds up today.
Also don’t miss Dr. [...]
- We Must Take Care of Nature, Because Without Rain There Is No Fresh Water
- Restoring U.S. Aid Crucial to Avoid a Water Catastrophe in Gaza
- Why You Should Care About the Water Crisis
- UAE policy on access to justice is a shining expression of item 16.3 of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development on the rule of law
- Equal Citizenship Rights is Prerequisite for Elimination of Racial Discrimination says Chair of Geneva Centre
- High and Dry: Can We Fix the World’s Water Crisis?
- Balancing Green & Grey this World Water Day
- How Nature Can Quench Our Thirst & Bring Water Back to Our Ecosystems
- ILO Fails to Cut Ties with Tobacco Industry – Yet Again
- Achieving Universal Access to Water and Sanitation