via Lobe Log
Gary Sick, who served as an Iran specialist on the National Security Council staffs of Presidents Ford, Carter and Reagan, speaks to Foreign Affairs editor Gideon Rose about an article that he wrote for the magazine in 1987, which still holds up today.
Also don’t miss Dr. [...]
- Q&A: AIDS-Free Future Means Fighting Homophobia
- Chilean Development Still Tied to Copper Mining
- Rafsanjani Shut Out of Iran’s Presidential Race
- Growing Peas and Greens to Maximise Water Usage
- Water Flows Again in the Valley
- Kariba Dispossessed Still Waiting for Promised Better Life
- SA’s Africa Day Awareness Lagging Behind
- Can South Africa Help Nigeria to Industrialise?
- U.S. Strategy on Water, Development a “Major Advance”
- Stressed Ecosystems Leaving Humanity High and Dry