by Marsha B. Cohen
Once again revelations concerning the genesis of Israel’s undeclared nuclear weapons program are attracting notice.
via Lobe Log
Joe Cirincione, the President of the nuclear non-proliferation-focused Ploughshares Fund, explains why Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney “further undermined his national security credentials, showing a fundamental misunderstanding of nuclear threats” with remarks he made during a private fundraising dinner in May. “Iran’s nuclear program has nothing [...]
- Coronavirus: Country Comparisons are Pointless Unless We Account for These Biases in Testing
- Martin Khor, Third Worldist
- U.N. Releases Report on Socio-economic Effects of Coronavirus
- The Fierce Urgency of Now – ECW Allocates $15M in Emergency Funds
- In memoriam ‒ Martin Khor
- These Migrant Workers Did Not Suddenly Fall From the Sky
- What More than COVID-19 to Jolt G20 into Collective Action?
- COVID-19 requires gender-equal responses to save economies
- Can We Use Digital Technology to Cushion the Pandemic’s Blow?
- The Gaza Strip and COVID-19: Preparing for the Worst