Currently viewing the tag: "Obstetric Fistula"
Continue Reading →
With a community radio reporter and a team of doctors, Knight Health Fellow Mercedes Sayagues visits five rural clinics in the remote Mueda district, Cabo Delgado province, Mozambique.
- No Wall for Ethiopia, Rather an Open Door—Even for Its Enemy
- East Asia’s real lessons
- Refugee Protection an Obligation Under International Law
- Sexual Violence Fuels Vicious Recruitment Cycle in Congolese Militia
- Half of World’s Civilian War Deaths Occurred in Syria, Iraq and Yemen
- Children Now More Than Half of the 65 Million Displaced
- The World Society Needs to Express Greater Solidarity for Refugees Worldwide
- New Inhumane Record: One Person Displaced Every Three Second
- Asia-Pacific: Farming Rice and Fish Together to Reduce Poverty
- UN Work Stoppage in Geneva Halts Human Rights Meeting