By Jim Lobe and Jasmin Ramsey
via IPS News
In a move certain to ratchet up already-high tensions with Iran, the administration of President Barack Obama will remove a militant anti-regime group from the State Department’s terrorism list, U.S. officials told reporters here Friday.
The decision, which is expected to be formally announced before Oct. [...]
- E-Commerce Giants Under Fire for Retailing Hazardous Mercury-Based Cosmetics
- GGGI Coastal Landscape Restoration and Bio-economy Scoping Mission to the Ayeyarwady Delta
- Gender equality key to green growth in Lao PDR says new policy brief, potentially adding USD 3.7 billion to annual GDP by 2025
- Rohingya Protest Against Return to Myanmar and Halt Repatriation
- 2018 World Tolerance Day: Executive Director of the Geneva Centre appeals to decision-makers to sign and endorse 2018 World Conference outcome declaration
- Africa Set for a Massive Free Trade Area
- Kenya Looks to Lead the Way in Developing the Blue Economy’s Potential
- Mexico-US migration: What can data tell us?
- Earth’s Biodiversity: A Pivotal Meeting at a Pivotal Time
- Women Make the Voice of Indigenous People Heard in Argentina