By Jim Lobe and Jasmin Ramsey
via IPS News
In a move certain to ratchet up already-high tensions with Iran, the administration of President Barack Obama will remove a militant anti-regime group from the State Department’s terrorism list, U.S. officials told reporters here Friday.
The decision, which is expected to be formally announced before Oct. [...]
- Dismantling Sexual Health Stigma in India
- Q&A: Suriname’s President Champions Preserving the World’s Forests
- Bringing #MeToo to the Fashion Industry
- ‘Today, We Declare Our Love to Our Forests and Ecosystems’
- Q&A: What of the Carbon Neutral Countries?
- The Role Technology Can Play in Fighting Climate Change and Deforestation
- Rapa Nui’s Stone Statues and Marine Resources Face Threats from Climate Change
- The Hidden Economic Costs of Displacement
- How Devastating is Climate Change for World Peace & Security?
- Q&A: We Are Helping the World Mitigate Climate Change, Now it’s Time to Help Us