via Lobe Log
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu pulled an “October surprise” out of his hat when he announced his Likud party would form a joint list in the upcoming election with Avigdor Lieberman’s fascist Yisrael Beiteinu party. This is more of a partnership than a merger, but it has profound implications.
- Around 90 percent of Al Jazeera budget comes from the Qatari government: Director General of Al Jazeera Media Network
- Minamata Convention, Curbing Mercury Use, is Now Legally Binding
- Wonder Woman Should STILL be a UN Ambassador
- Population Aging: Hallmark of the 21st Century
- What Does “Climate-Smart Agriculture” Really Mean? New Tool Breaks It Down
- The Perils of Irregular Migration: From Migrant to Migrants
- New Tool Separates Wheat from Chaff for Climate-Smart Ag Finance
- Will Renewable Energies Finally Get Their Chance in Argentina?
- Yemen: African Migrants Beaten, Starved, Sexually Violated by Criminal Groups
- One in 10 Displaced Syrians Returned Home