via Lobe Log
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu pulled an “October surprise” out of his hat when he announced his Likud party would form a joint list in the upcoming election with Avigdor Lieberman’s fascist Yisrael Beiteinu party. This is more of a partnership than a merger, but it has profound implications.
- Kenya Can Lead the Way to Universal Health Care in Africa
- Inequality (I): Half of World’s Wealth, in the Pockets of Just Eight Men
- Is Cash Aid to the Poor Wasted on Tobacco and Alcohol?
- Ordinary Citizens Help Drive Spread of Solar Power in Chile
- Tobacco Industry Misleads Developing Countries Over Regulations
- The Cuban Recession and the Introduction of Public Bonds
- Populist Leaders Endanger Human Rights: Advocacy Organisation
- Free Trade Agreements Promote Corporate Interests
- Looting and Unrest Spread in Mexico Over Gas Price Hike
- When Your Healers Become Your Killers