via Lobe Log
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu pulled an “October surprise” out of his hat when he announced his Likud party would form a joint list in the upcoming election with Avigdor Lieberman’s fascist Yisrael Beiteinu party. This is more of a partnership than a merger, but it has profound implications.
- Can the Kenyan Lion Kick High Enough to Be the South Korean Tiger of Africa?
- Hunger in Africa, Land of Plenty
- How to Change the Future of Migration
- Food for Thoughtful Health
- Stepping Forward to Lead on Indigenous Rights
- Overcoming the Challenges: Securing the World’s Food, Energy and Water
- Trying to Make Immigration an Option Rather than a Need in Latin America
- Humanitarian Needs Spike as Rohingya Arrivals in Cox’s Bazar Top 536,000
- Not True that Hunger Doesn’t Discriminate — It Does
- Women are Pivotal to Addressing Hunger, Malnutrition and Poverty