via Lobe Log
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu pulled an “October surprise” out of his hat when he announced his Likud party would form a joint list in the upcoming election with Avigdor Lieberman’s fascist Yisrael Beiteinu party. This is more of a partnership than a merger, but it has profound implications.
- From Mega to Micro, a Transition that Will Democratise Energy in Brazil
- Over to You, Children! Zambia’s ‘Plant a Million Trees’ Takes Root
- The Gang Rape and Murder of an 8 Year Old Child in India
- India Pledges $50 Million More to UN Partnership Fund
- What’s Changing As Countries Turn INDCs into NDCs?
- Egyptian Photojournalist Mahmoud Abu Zeid, aka Shawkan, to Receive 2018 UNESCO/Guillermo Cano Press Freedom Prize
- We Are Migrants: Teasing Italian Taste Buds
- Exhibition of Artifacts Stolen From Ethiopia Revives Controversy
- Authoritarian Govts Tighten Grip on Press Freedom
- Dreaming of A New Sustainable Economy