via Lobe Log
by Farideh Farhi
This Washington Post article about Iran and Hezbollah building networks in Syria in the event of Bashar al-Assad’s fall is certainly eye-catching. It’s also suggestive of Iranian shrewdness in trying to make the best out of every situation they face in the region.
Assad’s turmoil was supposed [...]
- International Finance Governance Undemocratic
- Community Seed Banks: Securing Diversity for Climate Change Adaptation
- “Horrific” Increase in Worldwide Displacement
- Truth or Delusion?
- World to Cut Emissions With or Without Trump
- The ‘Public’ in Public Health
- Abdullah bin Zayed hails Arab leaders’ resolve to combat extremism and terrorism
- Ecuador Focuses on New UN Tax Body to Fight Illicit Financial Flows
- Macron Likely to Diffuse Tensions as Independence Vote Looms in New Caledonia
- Norwegian Trade Union Boycott Israel