via Lobe Log
by Farideh Farhi
This Washington Post article about Iran and Hezbollah building networks in Syria in the event of Bashar al-Assad’s fall is certainly eye-catching. It’s also suggestive of Iranian shrewdness in trying to make the best out of every situation they face in the region.
Assad’s turmoil was supposed [...]
- For These Asylum Seekers, the Journey Ends Where it Began
- World Bank Tribunal Weighs Final Arguments in El Salvador Mining Dispute
- Declining Majority Still Supports “Active” U.S. Role in World Affairs
- A Flood of Energy Projects Clash with Mexican Communities
- FILM: From Hamas Royalty to Israel’s Spy
- U.N. Climate Summit: Staged Parade or Reality Show?
- Paucity of Funds to Fight Ebola Virus
- Migrant Boat Rammed & 500 Refugees Feared Dead
- OPINION: Investing in Adolescent Girls for Africa’s Development
- ‘Breaking Silence’ on the Slave Trade