via Lobe Log
by Farideh Farhi
This Washington Post article about Iran and Hezbollah building networks in Syria in the event of Bashar al-Assad’s fall is certainly eye-catching. It’s also suggestive of Iranian shrewdness in trying to make the best out of every situation they face in the region.
Assad’s turmoil was supposed [...]
- Bill to Fight Discrimination Against HIV-Positive Venezuelans
- Is Europe’s Breadbasket Up for Grabs?
- Israel Lobby Galvanises Support for Gaza War
- Oil Alliance Between China and Costa Rica Comes to Life Again
- Ticking Diplomatic Clock a Cover for Israeli Assaults on Gaza
- Under Water: The EPA’s Struggle to Combat Pollution
- OPINION: How to End the Gaza War
- Gas and Sun Light the Way for Energy Industry in El Salvador
- Somali Refugees Find an Unlikely Home … In Istanbul
- Trade Facilitation Will Support African Industrialisation