via IPS News
With President Barack Obama winning re-election, foreign policy analysts here are pondering whether his victory will translate into major changes from the rather cautious approach he followed overseas in his first term.
For now, speculation is focused primarily on the Middle East, the region that has dominated the international agenda [...]
via IPS News
With Barack Obama and Mitt Romney virtually tied with Election Day less than two weeks away, Muslim voters could play an unexpected critical role in deciding the outcome Nov. 6.
A poll of 500 registered Muslim voters released here Wednesday found that more than two-thirds (68 percent) currently plan to vote [...]
- Innovation for Climate-Smart Agriculture Key to Ending Hunger in Kenya
- Austrian Elections: The Crisis of Europe Continues
- Cycles of Wealth in Brazil’s Amazon: Gold, Lumber, Cattle and Now, Energy
- Global Interfaith LGBTIQ Leaders Convene at UN for Expert-level Dialogue
- Good Men Should Not be Quiet Spectators in Sexual Assaults
- World Campaign to Clean Torrents of Plastic Dumped in the Oceans
- UN Migration Chief Ends Visit to Bangladesh as Bleak Picture Emerges of Rohingya Settlements
- Can Index Insurance Make African Farmers Climate-resilient?
- Mexican Immigrants Help Sustain Two Economies – and Are Discarded
- Global Campaign to Smoke Out Tobacco Firms from UN Body