via IPS News
With President Barack Obama winning re-election, foreign policy analysts here are pondering whether his victory will translate into major changes from the rather cautious approach he followed overseas in his first term.
For now, speculation is focused primarily on the Middle East, the region that has dominated the international agenda [...]
via IPS News
With Barack Obama and Mitt Romney virtually tied with Election Day less than two weeks away, Muslim voters could play an unexpected critical role in deciding the outcome Nov. 6.
A poll of 500 registered Muslim voters released here Wednesday found that more than two-thirds (68 percent) currently plan to vote [...]
- Zimbabwe Faces Troubling Spike in Cases of Multi-Drug Resistant TB
- After Nine Years of Foot-Dragging, U.N. Ready for Talks on High Seas Treaty
- OPINION: Greece Gives EU the Chance to Rediscover Its Social Responsibility
- General Assembly Holds Informal Meeting on Anti-Semitism
- Forced Disappearances Are Humanitarian Crisis in Mexico
- Obama-Congress Iran Sanctions Battle Goes International
- U.S. May Soon Stand Alone Opposing Children’s Treaty
- Three Minutes Away from Doomsday
- A “Rosetta Stone” for Conducting Biodiversity Assessments
- OPINION: Banks, Inequality and Citizens