via IPS News
With President Barack Obama winning re-election, foreign policy analysts here are pondering whether his victory will translate into major changes from the rather cautious approach he followed overseas in his first term.
For now, speculation is focused primarily on the Middle East, the region that has dominated the international agenda [...]
via IPS News
With Barack Obama and Mitt Romney virtually tied with Election Day less than two weeks away, Muslim voters could play an unexpected critical role in deciding the outcome Nov. 6.
A poll of 500 registered Muslim voters released here Wednesday found that more than two-thirds (68 percent) currently plan to vote [...]
- Puerto Rico’s Green Crusaders Still Going Strong
- OPINION: On Reproductive Rights, Progress with Concerns
- Vaca Muerta, Argentina’s New Development Frontier
- Zimbabwe’s Family Planning Dilemma
- OPINION: A Roadmap to Living – and Thriving – in Harmony with Nature
- Boosting Incomes and Empowering Rural Women in Cuba
- From Subsistence to Profit, Swazi Farmers Get a Helping Hand
- Lack of Accountability Fuels Gender-Based Violence in India
- U.S. to Create National Plan on Responsible Business Practices
- Outgunned by Rich Polluters, Africa to Bring United Front to Climate Talks