via IPS News
With President Barack Obama winning re-election, foreign policy analysts here are pondering whether his victory will translate into major changes from the rather cautious approach he followed overseas in his first term.
For now, speculation is focused primarily on the Middle East, the region that has dominated the international agenda [...]
via IPS News
With Barack Obama and Mitt Romney virtually tied with Election Day less than two weeks away, Muslim voters could play an unexpected critical role in deciding the outcome Nov. 6.
A poll of 500 registered Muslim voters released here Wednesday found that more than two-thirds (68 percent) currently plan to vote [...]
- OPINION: Empowering DR Congo’s Sexual Violence Survivors by Enforcing Reparations
- Cameroon’s Rising Sea Drowns Tourism
- Forest Rights Offer Major Opportunity to Counter Climate Change
- Israel’s U.S.-Made Military Might Overwhelms Palestinians
- ‘Zero Tolerance’ the Call for Child Marriage and Female Genital Mutilation
- Focus on Child Marriage, Genital Mutilation at All-Time High
- Touaregs Seek Secular and Democratic Multi-Ethnic State
- BRICS – The End of Western Dominance of the Global Financial and Economic Order
- CAR With the “Most Abandoned People,” Says Mia Farrow
- U.S., Russia, China Hamper ICC’s Reach