via IPS News
With President Barack Obama winning re-election, foreign policy analysts here are pondering whether his victory will translate into major changes from the rather cautious approach he followed overseas in his first term.
For now, speculation is focused primarily on the Middle East, the region that has dominated the international agenda [...]
via IPS News
With Barack Obama and Mitt Romney virtually tied with Election Day less than two weeks away, Muslim voters could play an unexpected critical role in deciding the outcome Nov. 6.
A poll of 500 registered Muslim voters released here Wednesday found that more than two-thirds (68 percent) currently plan to vote [...]
- OPINION: Water Shutoffs and Unintended Consequences – Lessons from Detroit
- Kazakhstan’s Nazarbayev Signals U-Turn on Alternative Energy
- Asia: So Close and Yet So Far From Polio Eradication
- Global South Brings United Front to Green Climate Fund
- OPINION: The Group of 77 & IPS at 50
- Kashmir Flood Carries Away Humble Dreams
- Central Asia Hurting as Russia’s Ruble Sinks
- Halting Progress: Ending Violence against Women
- Añelo, from Forgotten Town to Capital of Argentina’s Shale Fuel Boom
- Sustaining Africa’s Development by Leveraging on Climate Change