via IPS News
With President Barack Obama winning re-election, foreign policy analysts here are pondering whether his victory will translate into major changes from the rather cautious approach he followed overseas in his first term.
For now, speculation is focused primarily on the Middle East, the region that has dominated the international agenda [...]
via IPS News
With Barack Obama and Mitt Romney virtually tied with Election Day less than two weeks away, Muslim voters could play an unexpected critical role in deciding the outcome Nov. 6.
A poll of 500 registered Muslim voters released here Wednesday found that more than two-thirds (68 percent) currently plan to vote [...]
- U.S. Strategy on Water, Development a “Major Advance”
- Stressed Ecosystems Leaving Humanity High and Dry
- Organic Cooperative Proves that Agriculture Can Prosper in Cuba
- Indigenous Brazilians Learn to Fight for the Right to Food
- Seeking Justice for Dictatorship Victims – Two Continents Apart
- Tackling Crime Takes on Import As Urban Populations Rise
- Q&A: Guantanamo ‘Has No Right to Exist’
- UNFPA Focuses on Contraception for 222 Million in Developing World
- Caribbean Farming Gets Its Roots Wet
- Zimbabwe’s Ruling Party Militias Spread Fear of Voting