via IPS News
With President Barack Obama winning re-election, foreign policy analysts here are pondering whether his victory will translate into major changes from the rather cautious approach he followed overseas in his first term.
For now, speculation is focused primarily on the Middle East, the region that has dominated the international agenda [...]
via IPS News
With Barack Obama and Mitt Romney virtually tied with Election Day less than two weeks away, Muslim voters could play an unexpected critical role in deciding the outcome Nov. 6.
A poll of 500 registered Muslim voters released here Wednesday found that more than two-thirds (68 percent) currently plan to vote [...]
- Kenyan Pastoralists Fighting Climate Change Through Food Forests
- Even the Rich Have Not Harnessed Full Potential of Digital Economy
- Opinion: Hungry for Change, Achieving Food Security and Nutrition for All
- Birth Registrations Plummet in Wake of Ebola Epidemic
- Women, Peace and Security Agenda Still Hitting Glass Ceiling
- World Population to Hit 8.5 Billion by 2030
- U.N.’s Post-2015 Development Agenda Under Fire
- Opinion: Uneven MDG Progress Must Inspire Resolve to Do Much Better
- Workplace Diversity Still a Pipe Dream in Most U.S. Newsrooms
- Central America Fails to Take Advantage of Energy from Sun, Wind and Earth