via IPS News
With President Barack Obama winning re-election, foreign policy analysts here are pondering whether his victory will translate into major changes from the rather cautious approach he followed overseas in his first term.
For now, speculation is focused primarily on the Middle East, the region that has dominated the international agenda [...]
via IPS News
With Barack Obama and Mitt Romney virtually tied with Election Day less than two weeks away, Muslim voters could play an unexpected critical role in deciding the outcome Nov. 6.
A poll of 500 registered Muslim voters released here Wednesday found that more than two-thirds (68 percent) currently plan to vote [...]
- Countries are Using Domestic Laws to Criminalize Health Care
- Ukraine Puts Water Strategy High on Development Agenda
- Looking to the Sky for Solutions to Mexico’s Water Scarcity
- A Journey from Science to Diplomacy: Rescuing Somali Migrants Stranded in Libya
- EU Funds Giant Research Project on Migration
- UAE stresses keenness to deal with Human Rights Council mechanisms with honesty and transparency
- Chairman of the Geneva Centre: World Society Must Express Greater Solidarity for Refugees Worldwide
- Three Countries Protect Half the World’s New Refugees
- Project Population: Addressing Asia’s Ageing Societies
- IOM, Mongolian Consular Officers Work Together to Combat Human Trafficking