via IPS News
With President Barack Obama winning re-election, foreign policy analysts here are pondering whether his victory will translate into major changes from the rather cautious approach he followed overseas in his first term.
For now, speculation is focused primarily on the Middle East, the region that has dominated the international agenda [...]
via IPS News
With Barack Obama and Mitt Romney virtually tied with Election Day less than two weeks away, Muslim voters could play an unexpected critical role in deciding the outcome Nov. 6.
A poll of 500 registered Muslim voters released here Wednesday found that more than two-thirds (68 percent) currently plan to vote [...]
- Drought Deals Harsh Blow to Cameroon’s Cocoa Farmers
- Myanmar Turns to Kofi Annan for Help on Festering Rohingya Crisis
- Addressing the Dangers of Freelance Journalism
- Mexico, a Democracy Where People Disappear at the Hands of the State
- Quest for solutions
- Thailand’s Sufficiency Economy Philosophy and the Sustainable Development Goals
- A storyline for 17 sustainable development goals
- Kenya Has Made Impressive Gains Under New Constitution, but the Hard Work is Just Beginning
- Chatterjee, new Resident Coordinator, to lead 25 UN agencies in East Africa
- Devastating Earthquake Demolishes Towns in Central Italy