via IPS News
With President Barack Obama winning re-election, foreign policy analysts here are pondering whether his victory will translate into major changes from the rather cautious approach he followed overseas in his first term.
For now, speculation is focused primarily on the Middle East, the region that has dominated the international agenda [...]
via IPS News
With Barack Obama and Mitt Romney virtually tied with Election Day less than two weeks away, Muslim voters could play an unexpected critical role in deciding the outcome Nov. 6.
A poll of 500 registered Muslim voters released here Wednesday found that more than two-thirds (68 percent) currently plan to vote [...]
- U.N. Chief Seeks Equity in Paris Climate Change Pact
- Black Women in the Americas Launch Decade of Struggle
- U.S. Urged to Ramp up Aid for Agent Orange Clean-Up Efforts in Vietnam
- U.S. Supreme Court Deals Blow to Obama’s Emissions Cuts
- Opinion: “Slight Deceleration” in G20 Trade Restrictions but Continued Vigilance Needed
- Afghanistan: No Place for Children
- Opinion: The ACP at 40 – Repositioning as a Global Player
- Rome March Celebrates Pope’s Call for Urgent Climate Action
- High Hopes in Iran as Nuclear Talks Head Into Final Round
- Donors Pledge Over 4.4 Billion Dollars to Nepal – But With a Caveat