via IPS News
With President Barack Obama winning re-election, foreign policy analysts here are pondering whether his victory will translate into major changes from the rather cautious approach he followed overseas in his first term.
For now, speculation is focused primarily on the Middle East, the region that has dominated the international agenda [...]
via IPS News
With Barack Obama and Mitt Romney virtually tied with Election Day less than two weeks away, Muslim voters could play an unexpected critical role in deciding the outcome Nov. 6.
A poll of 500 registered Muslim voters released here Wednesday found that more than two-thirds (68 percent) currently plan to vote [...]
- Fighting Oppression in Iran, One App at a Time
- Lebanon Joins Jordan and Tunisia in Fight Against Rapists Impunity
- Disaster Strikes Freetown – over 400 Dead and 600 Still Missing
- 2017 World Water Week: ‘Water and Waste: Reduce and Reuse’
- Jordan Abolishes Law Allowing Rapists to Avoid Prosecution
- Quantitative Easing for Wealth Redistribution
- Buffalo Revive Local Economy in Remote Bay of Bengal Islands
- Who is Latin America and the Caribbean leaving behind?
- Internet Shutdowns in Africa Stifling Press Freedom
- Union Conflict Rages on in South Africa