via IPS News
With President Barack Obama winning re-election, foreign policy analysts here are pondering whether his victory will translate into major changes from the rather cautious approach he followed overseas in his first term.
For now, speculation is focused primarily on the Middle East, the region that has dominated the international agenda [...]
via IPS News
With Barack Obama and Mitt Romney virtually tied with Election Day less than two weeks away, Muslim voters could play an unexpected critical role in deciding the outcome Nov. 6.
A poll of 500 registered Muslim voters released here Wednesday found that more than two-thirds (68 percent) currently plan to vote [...]
- OP-ED: Beyond the Street Protests: Youth, Women and Democracy in Latin America
- Deforestation in the Andes Triggers Amazon “Tsunami”
- Q&A: Agriculture Needs a ‘New Revolution’
- Russian Law Corners Drug Users
- CEOs at Big U.S. Companies Paid 331 Times Average Worker
- U.N. Visa Denials Appendage of U.S. Foreign Policy
- Court Upholds Most of U.S. “Conflict Minerals” Law
- Côte d’Ivoire’s Tech Solutions to Local Problems
- Uzbekistan’s Dying Aral Sea Resurrected as Tourist Attraction
- OP-ED: Egyptian-Saudi Coalition in Defence of Autocracy