via IPS News
With President Barack Obama winning re-election, foreign policy analysts here are pondering whether his victory will translate into major changes from the rather cautious approach he followed overseas in his first term.
For now, speculation is focused primarily on the Middle East, the region that has dominated the international agenda [...]
via IPS News
With Barack Obama and Mitt Romney virtually tied with Election Day less than two weeks away, Muslim voters could play an unexpected critical role in deciding the outcome Nov. 6.
A poll of 500 registered Muslim voters released here Wednesday found that more than two-thirds (68 percent) currently plan to vote [...]
- Opinion: American Exceptionalism on Child Rights
- The Global South Will Make Its Contribution to Fighting Climate Change
- Q&A: ‘We Need to do Development Differently in the Post-2015 Era’
- 10 Million at Risk of Hunger Due to Climate Change and El Niño, Oxfam Warns
- Brazil’s Expanded Climate Targets Frustrate Environmentalists
- The Spectre of Jobless Growth in India
- U.N. Continues Condemnation of Civilian Casualties in Yemen
- Honduran Fishing Village Says Adios to Candles and Dirty Energy
- Palestine President Abbas Warns of ‘Grave Dangers’ in Jerusalem
- As the Mediterranean Refugee Crisis Endures, International Morality Ebbs