via IPS News
With President Barack Obama winning re-election, foreign policy analysts here are pondering whether his victory will translate into major changes from the rather cautious approach he followed overseas in his first term.
For now, speculation is focused primarily on the Middle East, the region that has dominated the international agenda [...]
via IPS News
With Barack Obama and Mitt Romney virtually tied with Election Day less than two weeks away, Muslim voters could play an unexpected critical role in deciding the outcome Nov. 6.
A poll of 500 registered Muslim voters released here Wednesday found that more than two-thirds (68 percent) currently plan to vote [...]
- Protecting Biodiversity in Costa Rica’s Thermal Convection Dome in the Pacific
- Pakistan’s Ahmadis Faced with Death or Exile
- Belize Fights to Save a Crucial Barrier Reef
- Warmer Days a Catastrophe in the Making for Kenya’s Pastoralists
- OPINION: Innovation Needed to Help Family Farms Thrive
- Pacific Climate Change Warriors Block World’s Largest Coal Port
- OPINION: Iraq’s Minorities Battling for Survival
- Ebola Epidemic Deeply Distressing for Children, Warns UNICEF
- Israel Planning Mass Expulsion of Bedouins from West Bank
- History of Key Document in IAEA Probe Suggests Israeli Forgery