via IPS News
With President Barack Obama winning re-election, foreign policy analysts here are pondering whether his victory will translate into major changes from the rather cautious approach he followed overseas in his first term.
For now, speculation is focused primarily on the Middle East, the region that has dominated the international agenda [...]
via IPS News
With Barack Obama and Mitt Romney virtually tied with Election Day less than two weeks away, Muslim voters could play an unexpected critical role in deciding the outcome Nov. 6.
A poll of 500 registered Muslim voters released here Wednesday found that more than two-thirds (68 percent) currently plan to vote [...]
- 42 Human Rights Groups Slam Indonesia’s Death Penalty
- Opinion: Reforming Mental Health in India
- Prominent Lawyer Defending the Poor Gunned Down in Mozambique
- Burundi-Watchers See Erosion of Human Rights and Civic Freedoms
- By Girls, For Girls – Nepal’s Teenagers Say No to Child Marriage
- Opinion: Let’s Grant Women Land Rights and Power Our Future
- Opinion: Greece and the Germanisation of Europe
- Syrians “Have No Faith” in International Community to Solve Human Rights Crisis
- Tech-Savvy Women Farmers Find Success with SIM Cards
- An American Missionary Kidnapped in Nigeria as Neighbouring Countries Seethe