via IPS News
With President Barack Obama winning re-election, foreign policy analysts here are pondering whether his victory will translate into major changes from the rather cautious approach he followed overseas in his first term.
For now, speculation is focused primarily on the Middle East, the region that has dominated the international agenda [...]
via IPS News
With Barack Obama and Mitt Romney virtually tied with Election Day less than two weeks away, Muslim voters could play an unexpected critical role in deciding the outcome Nov. 6.
A poll of 500 registered Muslim voters released here Wednesday found that more than two-thirds (68 percent) currently plan to vote [...]
- U.S. Flag Can Be Seen Again in Cuba
- REDD and the Green Economy Continue to Undermine Rights
- Europe Dream Swept Away in Tripoli
- OPINION: Non-Violence and the Lost Message of Jesus
- After 53 Years, Obama to Normalise Ties with Cuba
- Anti-Gay Legislation Could Defeat Goal to End AIDS in Zimbabwe by 2015
- Kenya’s Economy Sees Growth at Top But No ‘Trickle-Down’
- Aboriginal Knowledge Could Unlock Climate Solutions
- UNIDO Development Initiative Gains Momentum in ACP Nations
- Cuba’s Reforms Fail to Reduce Growing Inequality