via IPS News
With President Barack Obama winning re-election, foreign policy analysts here are pondering whether his victory will translate into major changes from the rather cautious approach he followed overseas in his first term.
For now, speculation is focused primarily on the Middle East, the region that has dominated the international agenda [...]
via IPS News
With Barack Obama and Mitt Romney virtually tied with Election Day less than two weeks away, Muslim voters could play an unexpected critical role in deciding the outcome Nov. 6.
A poll of 500 registered Muslim voters released here Wednesday found that more than two-thirds (68 percent) currently plan to vote [...]
- Failure of Review Conference Brings World Close to Nuclear Cataclysm, Warn Activists
- When Kenyan Children’s Lives Hang on a Drip
- School Gardens Combat Hunger in Argentina
- Slum-Dwelling Still a Continental Trend in Africa
- Bougainville: Former War-Torn Territory Still Wary of Mining
- Ethiopia’s First Film at Cannes Gives Moving View of Childhood, Gender
- Novelists, Directors Respond as ‘Water Wars’ Loom
- Caribbean Looks to France as Key Partner in Climate Financing
- Opinion: Voice of Civil Society Muffled in Post-2015 Negotiations for Better Future
- A Chimera in Growing Cooperation Between China and Brazil