via IPS News
With President Barack Obama winning re-election, foreign policy analysts here are pondering whether his victory will translate into major changes from the rather cautious approach he followed overseas in his first term.
For now, speculation is focused primarily on the Middle East, the region that has dominated the international agenda [...]
via IPS News
With Barack Obama and Mitt Romney virtually tied with Election Day less than two weeks away, Muslim voters could play an unexpected critical role in deciding the outcome Nov. 6.
A poll of 500 registered Muslim voters released here Wednesday found that more than two-thirds (68 percent) currently plan to vote [...]
- Ending Gender-Based Violence Key to Health and Well-Being
- The World Faces a Historic Opportunity to Ban Nuclear Weapons
- A Carbon Law to Protect the Climate
- Under Fire, Journalism Explores Self-Preservation
- UAE assistance to Yemen reaches AED7.3 billion (US$2 billion)
- New Tuberculosis Drugs May Become Ineffective: Study
- Free Education Helps Combat Child Labour in Fiji
- New Recipe for School Meals Programmes in Latin America
- Women and Tribal Leaders Call for “Balanced” Libyan Peace Process
- A Long Way to Go on Climate Change Adaptation