via IPS News
With President Barack Obama winning re-election, foreign policy analysts here are pondering whether his victory will translate into major changes from the rather cautious approach he followed overseas in his first term.
For now, speculation is focused primarily on the Middle East, the region that has dominated the international agenda [...]
via IPS News
With Barack Obama and Mitt Romney virtually tied with Election Day less than two weeks away, Muslim voters could play an unexpected critical role in deciding the outcome Nov. 6.
A poll of 500 registered Muslim voters released here Wednesday found that more than two-thirds (68 percent) currently plan to vote [...]
- Indigenous Community Beats Drought and Malnutrition in Honduras
- Democratising the Fight against Malnutrition
- OPINION: All Family Planning Should Be Voluntary, Safe and Fully Informed
- Shale Oil Threatens the High Prices Enjoyed by OPEC
- Internal Ruling Party Wrangles Stall Development in Zimbabwe
- Women on the Edge of Land and Life
- Rich Countries Pony Up (Some) for Climate Justice
- OPINION: The Decline of Social Europe is Part of a World Trend
- Filipino Farmers Protest Government Research on Genetically Modified Rice
- Laying the Foundations of a World Citizens Movement