via IPS News
With President Barack Obama winning re-election, foreign policy analysts here are pondering whether his victory will translate into major changes from the rather cautious approach he followed overseas in his first term.
For now, speculation is focused primarily on the Middle East, the region that has dominated the international agenda [...]
via IPS News
With Barack Obama and Mitt Romney virtually tied with Election Day less than two weeks away, Muslim voters could play an unexpected critical role in deciding the outcome Nov. 6.
A poll of 500 registered Muslim voters released here Wednesday found that more than two-thirds (68 percent) currently plan to vote [...]
- Holding on to Hope
- Displaced Pashtuns Return to Find Homes “Teeming” with Landmines
- “Fake News” a Growing New Threat to Press Freedom
- Syrian children talk about their futures on the way to school in Jordan
- World Press Freedom Day 2018
- Myanmar Unlikely to Resolve Rohingya Problem Without International Help
- From Declaration to Action: Improving Immunization in Africa
- The Nowhere People: Rohingyas in India
- Rohingya Refugee Families Reinforce Shelters, Relocate Ahead of Monsoon, But Dangers Remain in Crowded Bangladesh Camps
- Five Years After the Disaster: Rana Plaza Victims Still Hurting