via IPS News
With President Barack Obama winning re-election, foreign policy analysts here are pondering whether his victory will translate into major changes from the rather cautious approach he followed overseas in his first term.
For now, speculation is focused primarily on the Middle East, the region that has dominated the international agenda [...]
via IPS News
With Barack Obama and Mitt Romney virtually tied with Election Day less than two weeks away, Muslim voters could play an unexpected critical role in deciding the outcome Nov. 6.
A poll of 500 registered Muslim voters released here Wednesday found that more than two-thirds (68 percent) currently plan to vote [...]
- Can Drought Be Prevented? Slovakia Aims to Try
- Argentina Continues to Seek Truth and Justice, Despite the Hurdles
- Left Behind: Families of Migrants Wait in Limbo
- Reinstating the Death Penalty a Violation of International Law
- Greening Economic Growth
- Address the Prime Concerns
- UN Migration Agency Appeals for USD 1.4 Billion to Help over 80 Million People in 50 Countries
- “The Situation in Jerusalem Is a Textbook Case of Multi-Faceted and Cross-Cutting Violations of Human Rights” Idriss Jazairy
- Groups Condemn U.S. Cuts to Palestinian Refugee Agency
- Davos: a Tale of Two Mountains