by Marsha B. Cohen
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, as of last week, planned on hitting the “refresh” button on the Iranian threat to Israel and the world, juxtaposing the callow grimace of North Korean dictator Kim Jong-Un with Iranian President Hassan Rouhani’s ubiquitous smile.
Israeli media on Sunday — after President [...]
via Lobe Log
Classifying political leaders as either “hawks” or “doves” obscures an uncomfortable truth: that the real debate between political rivals is rarely whether to go to war but rather with whom.
Case in point: a man interred in Israel on Monday, former Prime Minister and terrorist/resistance fighter Yitzhak [...]
- In a “World of Plenty,” G7 Must Fight Famine
- Why the G7 Must Fund Health & Nutrition
- Big polluting lobbyists may be forced to declare interests at UN talks
- Africa – More than Just Conflicts, Corruption, Disasters
- Slow Growth Stalls SDGs’ Progress
- Q&A: “It’s a Crime” that 35 Million Latin Americans Still Suffer from Hunger
- Nutrition Key to Developing Africa’s “Grey Matter Infrastructure”
- The Ocean Conference: An Integrated Vision that must be Delivered
- Gateway Portals and the Quest for Sustainable Urbanization
- Mideast: Growing Urbanisation Worsens Water Scarcity, Food Imports