by Marsha B. Cohen
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, as of last week, planned on hitting the “refresh” button on the Iranian threat to Israel and the world, juxtaposing the callow grimace of North Korean dictator Kim Jong-Un with Iranian President Hassan Rouhani’s ubiquitous smile.
Israeli media on Sunday — after President [...]
via Lobe Log
Classifying political leaders as either “hawks” or “doves” obscures an uncomfortable truth: that the real debate between political rivals is rarely whether to go to war but rather with whom.
Case in point: a man interred in Israel on Monday, former Prime Minister and terrorist/resistance fighter Yitzhak [...]
- No Farmers, No Food — True But Not Enough
- An Inclusive and Sustainable Approach to Rural Electrification in India: Case of Decentralized Renewable Systems
- Mexico Needs to Improve Control of Toxic Chemicals
- Deteriorating Protection of Journalists’ Sources a Global Problem
- Religious Leaders Can End Harmful Cultural Practices & Advance Women’s Empowerment
- Farmers Hold Keys to Ending Poverty, Hunger, FAO Says
- Seeking a New Farming Revolution
- A Region’s Eyes Turn to Healthy Nutrition
- Is the System Broke or Broken?
- The Waves of the Pacific Are on Chile’s Energy Horizon