by Marsha B. Cohen
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, as of last week, planned on hitting the “refresh” button on the Iranian threat to Israel and the world, juxtaposing the callow grimace of North Korean dictator Kim Jong-Un with Iranian President Hassan Rouhani’s ubiquitous smile.
Israeli media on Sunday — after President [...]
via Lobe Log
Classifying political leaders as either “hawks” or “doves” obscures an uncomfortable truth: that the real debate between political rivals is rarely whether to go to war but rather with whom.
Case in point: a man interred in Israel on Monday, former Prime Minister and terrorist/resistance fighter Yitzhak [...]
- Can Indigenous and Wildlife Conservationists Work Together?
- Opinion: Bridging the Gap – How the SDG Fund is Paving the Way for a Post-2015 Agenda
- Brazil Called upon to Block Genetically Engineered Eucalyptus Trees
- 42 Human Rights Groups Slam Indonesia’s Death Penalty
- Opinion: Reforming Mental Health in India
- Prominent Lawyer Defending the Poor Gunned Down in Mozambique
- Burundi-Watchers See Erosion of Human Rights and Civic Freedoms
- By Girls, For Girls – Nepal’s Teenagers Say No to Child Marriage
- Opinion: Let’s Grant Women Land Rights and Power Our Future
- Opinion: Greece and the Germanisation of Europe