by Marsha B. Cohen
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, as of last week, planned on hitting the “refresh” button on the Iranian threat to Israel and the world, juxtaposing the callow grimace of North Korean dictator Kim Jong-Un with Iranian President Hassan Rouhani’s ubiquitous smile.
Israeli media on Sunday — after President [...]
via Lobe Log
Classifying political leaders as either “hawks” or “doves” obscures an uncomfortable truth: that the real debate between political rivals is rarely whether to go to war but rather with whom.
Case in point: a man interred in Israel on Monday, former Prime Minister and terrorist/resistance fighter Yitzhak [...]
- No Medals for Sanitation at Rio Olympics
- African Leaders Driving Push for Industrialisation: UN Official
- List of Acts President Must Do for Disaster Risk Reduction and Management
- The Challenge Before Us
- Terrorist Madness
- The Psychology of Ideology and Religion
- Falling Short-Police Apathy to Rape in India
- Climate Victims – Every Second, One Person Is Displaced by Disaster
- Narrow National Interests Threaten Historic Refugee Agreement
- Climate Migrants Lead Mass Migration to India’s Cities