by Marsha B. Cohen
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, as of last week, planned on hitting the “refresh” button on the Iranian threat to Israel and the world, juxtaposing the callow grimace of North Korean dictator Kim Jong-Un with Iranian President Hassan Rouhani’s ubiquitous smile.
Israeli media on Sunday — after President [...]
via Lobe Log
Classifying political leaders as either “hawks” or “doves” obscures an uncomfortable truth: that the real debate between political rivals is rarely whether to go to war but rather with whom.
Case in point: a man interred in Israel on Monday, former Prime Minister and terrorist/resistance fighter Yitzhak [...]
- Views split on nuclear deal implementation (part two)
- Rise of middle class undermined in East Europe & Central Asia
- The new normal in Fata
- UN Chief Focuses on World’s First Humanitarian Summit
- Eight Cooperation Accords Strengthen Ties between Colombia and UAE
- Kidneys going cheap in poor estate community
- CTBTO’s Verification System Thwarts Nuclear Tests
- Survivors Speak Out to End Genital Mutilation
- Violence is a preventable disease
- UN Seeks Zero Tolerance for Female Genital Mutilation