by Marsha B. Cohen
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, as of last week, planned on hitting the “refresh” button on the Iranian threat to Israel and the world, juxtaposing the callow grimace of North Korean dictator Kim Jong-Un with Iranian President Hassan Rouhani’s ubiquitous smile.
Israeli media on Sunday — after President [...]
via Lobe Log
Classifying political leaders as either “hawks” or “doves” obscures an uncomfortable truth: that the real debate between political rivals is rarely whether to go to war but rather with whom.
Case in point: a man interred in Israel on Monday, former Prime Minister and terrorist/resistance fighter Yitzhak [...]
- OPINION: Innovation Needed to Help Family Farms Thrive
- Pacific Climate Change Warriors Block World’s Largest Coal Port
- OPINION: Iraq’s Minorities Battling for Survival
- Israel Planning Mass Expulsion of Bedouins from West Bank
- History of Key Document in IAEA Probe Suggests Israeli Forgery
- Family Farmers – Forward to the Future
- OPINION: The Survivors
- Mexico’s Cocktail of Political and Narco-Violence and Poverty
- Women’s Leadership Central to Poverty Eradication
- Writing the Final Chapter on AIDS