by Marsha B. Cohen
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, as of last week, planned on hitting the “refresh” button on the Iranian threat to Israel and the world, juxtaposing the callow grimace of North Korean dictator Kim Jong-Un with Iranian President Hassan Rouhani’s ubiquitous smile.
Israeli media on Sunday — after President [...]
via Lobe Log
Classifying political leaders as either “hawks” or “doves” obscures an uncomfortable truth: that the real debate between political rivals is rarely whether to go to war but rather with whom.
Case in point: a man interred in Israel on Monday, former Prime Minister and terrorist/resistance fighter Yitzhak [...]
- Young African Migrants Reroute their Dreams
- Climate-Smart Agriculture in Vanuatu: Learning to Grow
- A Life Without the Threat of Violence for Everyone: Leave no One Behind
- Taxi Company Empowers Women on Mumbai’s Bustling Streets
- Goodbye Mugabe, Hello New Zimbabwe?
- IOM Joins UN SG in Call to End Libya Migrant Slave Trade
- Coping with Foreign Direct Investment
- Keeping the Spotlight on Violence against Women and Girls
- For Africa to Root out Modern Day Slave Trade, Youth Empowerment Is Crucial
- UN Agency Defers Action Cutting Ties to Tobacco Industry