by Marsha B. Cohen
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, as of last week, planned on hitting the “refresh” button on the Iranian threat to Israel and the world, juxtaposing the callow grimace of North Korean dictator Kim Jong-Un with Iranian President Hassan Rouhani’s ubiquitous smile.
Israeli media on Sunday — after President [...]
via Lobe Log
Classifying political leaders as either “hawks” or “doves” obscures an uncomfortable truth: that the real debate between political rivals is rarely whether to go to war but rather with whom.
Case in point: a man interred in Israel on Monday, former Prime Minister and terrorist/resistance fighter Yitzhak [...]
- Farming Beyond Drought
- WHO Urges Govt’s to Raise Taxes on Tobacco
- Educating Children One Radio Wave at a Time
- In the New World Order, Asia Is Rising, Says Pakistan’s UN Envoy
- Post-Soviet Russian economic collapse
- Seize the Opportunity to Make Dhaka a Great, Modern City
- East Africa’s Poor Rains: Hunger Worsened, Crops Scorched, Livestock Dead
- Halting Sexual Exploitation of Children in Tourism, Mission Impossible
- Brazil’s Shipyards – Victims of a Failed Reindustrialisation Process
- Southern Africa’s Marshall Plan to Stop Voracious Crop Worm