by Marsha B. Cohen
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, as of last week, planned on hitting the “refresh” button on the Iranian threat to Israel and the world, juxtaposing the callow grimace of North Korean dictator Kim Jong-Un with Iranian President Hassan Rouhani’s ubiquitous smile.
Israeli media on Sunday — after President [...]
via Lobe Log
Classifying political leaders as either “hawks” or “doves” obscures an uncomfortable truth: that the real debate between political rivals is rarely whether to go to war but rather with whom.
Case in point: a man interred in Israel on Monday, former Prime Minister and terrorist/resistance fighter Yitzhak [...]
- Climate Showdown Starts in Paris
- Native Seeds Help Weather Climate Change in El Salvador
- Paris Climate Summit Opens With Dire Warning
- On World AIDS Day 2015: HIV Orphans in India Struggle With the Disease and for Their Future
- Traditional Seeds Keep Hunger Away in Drought-Prone Zimbabwe
- In Botswana: Leaving the Corporate Office to Work the Land – and Finding Opportunity
- Malawi Working to Improve Nutrition Sensitive Agricultural Production
- Addressing Climate Change Through Sustainable Development
- African Countries Feeling Exposed to Extreme Weather Changes
- Seaweed Cultivation Ushers Waves of Change in the Sundarbans