by Marsha B. Cohen
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, as of last week, planned on hitting the “refresh” button on the Iranian threat to Israel and the world, juxtaposing the callow grimace of North Korean dictator Kim Jong-Un with Iranian President Hassan Rouhani’s ubiquitous smile.
Israeli media on Sunday — after President [...]
via Lobe Log
Classifying political leaders as either “hawks” or “doves” obscures an uncomfortable truth: that the real debate between political rivals is rarely whether to go to war but rather with whom.
Case in point: a man interred in Israel on Monday, former Prime Minister and terrorist/resistance fighter Yitzhak [...]
- Trump Needs Lessons in Geopolitics : Musharraf
- The United Nations Volunteer: From Global To Local
- G77 Reiterates Call for IMF Reforms & Equitable Voting Power
- G77 Introduces 13 Draft Resolutions on the UN’s Development Agenda
- Pakistan and India Unlikely to Move to All-out War: Musharraf
- Civil Society On Aleppo: UN General Assembly Must Act
- Managing Diversity
- Unleashing Africa Full Potential
- Fidel Castro: The Revolutionary Outlived His Revolution
- UN “Profoundly Sorry” for Haiti Cholera Outbreak