by Marsha B. Cohen
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, as of last week, planned on hitting the “refresh” button on the Iranian threat to Israel and the world, juxtaposing the callow grimace of North Korean dictator Kim Jong-Un with Iranian President Hassan Rouhani’s ubiquitous smile.
Israeli media on Sunday — after President [...]
via Lobe Log
Classifying political leaders as either “hawks” or “doves” obscures an uncomfortable truth: that the real debate between political rivals is rarely whether to go to war but rather with whom.
Case in point: a man interred in Israel on Monday, former Prime Minister and terrorist/resistance fighter Yitzhak [...]
- Rohingya: A Trail of Misfortune
- Africa’s “Must-Do, Can-Do” Decade
- Islamic Organization Promotes Cultural Rapprochement Between US & Muslim World
- ITUC: The Global Economic Model has Failed
- What I Saw in Ukhia
- Panel debate at UN: Arab region and the West need to define a common agenda to achieve gender equality and women’s empowerment
- World Hunger on the Rise Again
- Communities Can be Role Models for Sustainable Development
- Caribbean Picks Up the Pieces After Monster Storm
- Why Aung San Suu Kyi Chooses Silence